Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
    here you go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lexus-LS-400_W...item20ae234a02

low milage, bad bodywork, just the ticket 9h to run and no bids!!
    Has a reserve price - puts people off a bit.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Blimey "you want the moon on a stick" i went all the way to the tip of cornwall to get mine got to be it was a 12 hour round trip! the speed not working is a common fault on this model of car had loads of people after the clocks when i was breaking mine. that year is ok anything before 1994 think its a MK1 you need.

it ended at 410 now thats a nice price.

Comment

£410 with a years tax and test and towbar.....bargain
        Remember arrows are silent.....................
        Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Blimey "you want the moon on a stick" i went all the way to the tip of cornwall to get mine got to be it was a 12 hour round trip! the speed not working is a common fault on this model of car had loads of people after the clocks when i was breaking mine. that year is ok anything before 1994 think its a MK1 you need.

that is a nice price.
          now just add on the £100 in deisel i would spend to get there and back and the grief of a long journey. would end up costing me the same as this one.....but with about 6 hours of driving involved! lol

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            that is a nice price.
            now just add on the £100 in deisel i would spend to get there and back and the grief of a long journey. would end up costing me the same as this one.....but with about 6 hours of driving involved! lol
            Ross you are w, O never mind I would probably have got a yellow card so will police myself.
            Brian

Comment

Working...
            X