Orange Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Switch

Alright,so I bought a 1990 2.4L surf about a week ago, and I still can't figure out what this little orange switch between the shock adjuster and the rear window switch does. Does anyone have any ideas? When i press it i can hear a small click, but nothing seems to happen.
    thanks

I have loadsa switches that click and do nuffin, just leave it till u notice something aint working then press it. Sure its not for spot lights or fog lights? click click cliickety click

Comment

Originally posted by ben256 View Post
      Alright,so I bought a 1990 2.4L surf about a week ago, and I still can't figure out what this little orange switch between the shock adjuster and the rear window switch does. Does anyone have any ideas? When i press it i can hear a small click, but nothing seems to happen.
      thanks
      Take the switch out & see if there are any wires attached. I have a few switches in mine that don't do naught. So it wouldn't be uncommon.
      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Turn your lights on, checke the rear of the truck, flick switch and check again to see if the rear fog goes off or on.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thanks,
          I've already tested for fog lights, no luck, also thought maybe heated seats! but nope, anyway thanks ill have to keep my eyes open

Comment

Working...
          X