subs. subs. not the kind wodders loves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    The way kids are treated, starved, abused all over the world a dog/animal is way way way down my priority list. Again sorry only an opinion.

And most of us for reasons out with our control need a job to care for those we love.
    Spose it comes with not havin any kids but a life is a life to me.

No need to apologise for your opinion mate
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      The way kids are treated, starved, abused all over the world a dog/animal is way way way down my priority list. Again sorry only an opinion.

And most of us for reasons out with our control need a job to care for those we love.
      i've never abused a child or anything i love, so by your reckoning, surely its ok for me to value my dog as a loved one. and i need a job to support those i care of including my dog, but if , by your reckoning, your boss phoned you to tell you any loved one that you earned a pay packet for was LESS impotant than your job, you'd agree with that, and let one of those loved ones you cherish suffer.

sometimes i'm glad to see some things haven't change. but in this instance, its dicks like you who make me realise why sometimes change is a bad thing. like the way this site has changed.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
        i've never abused a child or anything i love, so by your reckoning, surely its ok for me to value my dog as a loved one. and i need a job to support those i care of including my dog, but if , by your reckoning, your boss phoned you to tell you any loved one that you earned a pay packet for was LESS impotant than your job, you'd agree with that, and let one of those loved ones you cherish suffer.

sometimes i'm glad to see some things haven't change. but in this instance, its dicks like you who make me realise why sometimes change is a bad thing. like the way this site has changed.
        Quality response.
        Brian

Comment

Noooo please don't start fallin out over this - I understand fully- jeeeyz I broke my heart when I found one of my poor chickens had been killed last week. If you could have seen the poor chicks face when she was lookin' for her mom a day or so after.....god its heartbreaking. I hate to see harm come to anythin an a life is of such value it should not be taken for granted. I do though, think if you're a parent it kinda changes your views in things.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            That was random?
            was it? i thought we were talking about subs?

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            You got that right

but you put me on your ignore list so not actually sure why I am replying to you lol
            did you say something?...........

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
              was it? i thought we were talking about subs?

did you say something?...........
              Hmmmm can he see it now it's quoted????

Comment

Noooo please don't start fallin out over this - I understand fully- jeeeyz I broke my heart when I found one of my poor chickens had been killed last week. If you could have seen the poor chicks face when she was lookin' for her mom a day or so after.....god its heartbreaking. I hate to see harm come to anythin an a life is of such value it should not be taken for granted. I do though, think if you're a parent it kinda changes your views in things.
                so you can't be a parent and love dog too?

the point is you work to live not live to work and for the boss of anyone to tell you what your life priorities are is bullshit.
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Hmmmm can he see it now it's quoted????
                  damn that poxt ignor list!

Comment

so you can't be a parent and love dog too?

the point is you work to live not live to work and for the boss of anyone to tell you what your life priorities are is bullshit.
                    Never meant it like that - You don't have to tell me about bullshit bosses, trust me - I have worked with a chauvernistic ass hole for months.

Every day same sht. But then I am lucky in the fact I could give as good as I got an get away with it.

Pony needs owt I go, Simple.

Comment

• Agreed, when I need a 'pony' I have to go as well.
                      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                        Agreed, when I need a 'pony' I have to go as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X