Football Is A Cheater's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Is A Cheater's Game

Just watched the France v Ireland game. What can I say? France CHEATED & got a goal.
    Ireland out-played them all night & look what happens.
    Henry is a dirty little cheat. He clearly raised his hand & tapped the ball to his feet.
    I dont really watch football, rugby is more my thing. This just reconfirms why i stopped watching footy, its a circus of a sport.

Whoever reads this & disagrees, go watch the clip of him cheating, then come back with an argument.

Im disgusted.

RIP Football.

They all do it.

The problem is more with the lack of authority refs have these days due to the shit they get from people like that piece of cr@p Ferguson.

Cynical play like diving, professional fouls etc should be penalised with red cards, simple.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'm disgusted as well, I feel sorry for Eire, First the seeding debacle, now this.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Im working on You'r on sky sports and it looks like this is going to be the subject for the next hour
        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie.t View Post
          Im working on You'r on sky sports and it looks like this is going to be the subject for the next YEAR
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            They all do it.
            Nah mate, not a good enough excuse. This was the most blatantly unsporting act of deception i have ever seen in sport.
            Thierry Henry is quite simply a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              I'm disgusted as well, I feel sorry for Eire, First the seeding debacle, now this.
              Disgusted & angry.

Fcuking cheating ba5tards.

Comment

It's a bunch of grown men kicking a ball about for silly money. There are far more important things to get disgusted and angry about Chill out fella....

Comment

You should see some of the message boards on this side of the water!

Tomorrows newspapers should be interesting.

I'm not much of a soccer fan, but I do tend to watch the internationals. Ireland played a fantastic game, especially compared to Saturdays match in Dublin against France!!

Comment

hey shi te happens why have the irish got issue with this it only a game and they lost it's tough titty mistakes happen - get over it!
                    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                      hey shi te happens why have the irish got issue with this it only a game and they lost it's tough titty mistakes happen - get over it!
                      Im actually over this really but it seems your post deserves an obvious answer & im bored so here goes.

Thierry Henry touched the ball with his hand twice & got away with it. Thats called handball. Which part of this dont you understand?

He cheated & denied Ireland the chance to possibly progress to the biggest sporting event on earth. Let me know if this confuses you.

Think about how pi55ed off all the England supporters were after the 'hand of God' incident against Argentina in 86 & then imagine saying 'get over it' to them.

Its easy to be passive about something when it means nothing to you.

Anyway im over it.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                        Spot on, Fifa either changed the rules or invented them when they saw who finished where? Now the thing is, we should get over it cos there ain't gonna
                        be a replay. Henry said there should be a replay knowing that one won't be given. Having said that maybe we should look to our own failings. Had we converted half the chances, Ireland would be going to Africa. France were getting desperate. You had the cheating goal, but also Anelka's dive, where replays showed conclusivly that Given didn't touch him. So, it is written. Fifa don't do replays. But they would if it happened the other way round. Funny how Platini is keeping quiet???
                        www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post

Thierry Henry touched the ball with his hand twice & got away with it. Thats called handball. Which part of this dont you understand?

He cheated & denied Ireland the chance to possibly progress to the biggest sporting event on earth. Let me know if this confuses you.

Anyway im over it.
                          He didn't cheat, he touched the ball with his hand BUT told the Ref. this when he gave the goal, the Ref. chose to ignore him, that is the one the anger should be directed to!
                          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

football
                            is for pussys who are just too scared to play a real game of sport
                            foolballers are paid way too much
                            they need that amount of pay
                            cos of all that pammpering they need to keep them looking like a bunch of girls

they kiss each other after goals? thats like me kissing one of the men on here cos they did a nice mud run ?
                            they shower together after a game?
                            with a wife like they have i dont think any hot blooded male would wait around to shower with a bunch of guys?
                            and all footballers chase a sack of wind around a bit of grass
                            and are obsessed with balls

dont sound much like a mans game to me

honestly i dont know how any one can like football
                            but if you wish to keep feeding the cash cow thats up to you

fools game
                            the FA are having your eyes out
                            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Blimey George... Where the heck you been..
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X