Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic price 2nd gen

What would be a realistic price for 2nd gen 3.0L

Thinking about selling my 1994 2nd gen 3.0L SSRX limited surf.
    75000m, 2 new batteries and uprated springs on rear last year, towbar with twin electrics, in good working order and condition, never let me down in two years. MOT and Tax due Jan, I would MOT for 12months before it was sold.

Originally posted by AdrianL View Post
    What would be a realistic price for 2nd gen 3.0L

Thinking about selling my 1994 2nd gen 3.0L SSRX limited surf.
    75000m, 2 new batteries and uprated springs on rear last year, towbar with twin electrics, in good working order and condition, never let me down in two years. MOT and Tax due Jan, I would MOT for 12months before it was sold.
    Not alot if it's mint £1800 and thats pushing it , but they are going for £800 on fleabay sometimes
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I bought a mint 3rd gen, with £600 worth of ICE including 2 lcd screens for £2200
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Advertise it for £1,600 and be prepared to let it go for ~£1,200.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Depends on buyer, get the right buyer and your laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
            Depends on buyer, get the right buyer and your laughing
            thats diamond advice right there.

basically you keep asking for £2500 until someone buys it

Comment

Better still place this add in the for sale section and pay the selling fee.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                LOL

Comment

Hark at him Hoovering all our help, information and advice wioot his blue star...
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi Mate

I just sold my 93L 3L auto within about 5 hours of putting it on the site here. Best £6.50 I ever spent selling a vehicle.

Mine was in fantastic nick and I advertised it for £1750. I did take a small chip but could have got the asking price I think if I waited (or was tougher on the seller )

It was showing 148,000 on the clock and I was told that was miles, but not sure - it didn't look like it.

Hope that helps
                    Cheers

Fernie

Comment

No problem paying the fee or advertising it on here, just wanted to get a feel for what is realistic in the current climate. Not trying to sell it via the back door and dodging the fee.

Comment

I just bought a 1995 3l black limited edition ,one for £1700...not in very good condition, with about 105,000 miles on the clock

shirl

Comment

i recently bought a 2.4L SSRG with 11 months mot and 5 months tax,110,000 miles for £780.

Comment

I bought this for £1200. 3L

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                              I just bought a 1995 3l black limited edition ,one for £1700...not in very good condition, with about 105,000 miles on the clock

shirl
                              Saw your wanted add but it was a few days to late.

Dow!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X