Latest Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Mod

For the benefit of those who were no out in North Wales on Sunday, me and my poor truck were subject to some mild #### taking due to the fact that there was not as much mud on it as the other trucks there. My mud guards and side steps do not cut it on the off road scene and prevented my truck looking proper used! I was threatened with having it renamed the 'Barbie Truck' if i didn't get it dirtier, so today i have done just that, and done some slight 'mud-ifications'. Gone are the front mud guards and side steps, replaced by nothing!
    The truck was then taken for a light off-road trek to check on progress. I hope these pictures are more in line with how dirty the truck should look....

My lovely clean Monaro will not be having the same treatment!

Mark

Did the same with my own. Sidesteps are just a pain offroad & surf's arent exactly high enough off the ground (except ones with massive lifts!) to merit side steps.

Comment

Ah!, so that's why my truck doesnt get that muddy. It's because of all the protection Toyota put on..

Looking good. I need to keep my side steps on though, women seem to not understand how to get in.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        Ah!, so that's why my truck doesnt get that muddy. It's because of all the protection Toyota put on..

Looking good. I need to keep my side steps on though, women seem to not understand how to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
          Did the same with my own. Sidesteps are just a pain offroad & surf's arent exactly high enough off the ground (except ones with massive lifts!) to merit side steps.
          Tell that to my 5ft wife...

Comment

looks so much better
            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Hey - looks loads better. Nice one. Bet you wish you'd never mentioned Barbie now don't you.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Looks much better Mark

Another bonus to taking the side steps off is that it looks like you have lifted the truck

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post

Tony, have you ever considered that woman understand perfectly how to get in, but perhaps , for other reasons, simply dont want to get in.

Disclaimer- The above comment should not be taken seriously. No offence is intended. You should not interpret any inference from the above statement that you are in some way, or for some reason scary or unattractive to the opposite sex. The smiley on the end is an attemp to demonstrate the light hearted nature of the reply
                  Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Disclaimer- The above comment should not be taken seriously. No offence is intended. You should not interpret any inference from the above statement that you are in some way, or for some reason scary or unattractive to the opposite sex. The smiley on the end is an attemp to demonstrate the light hearted nature of the reply
                    Wuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
                      Tell that to my 5ft wife...
                      Theres an easy solution:

Open door
                      Sneak up behind wife
                      Poke finger gently between her buttock cheeks
                      Wife squeals
                      Wife lands in Surf seat.

Simple.

Note
                      This method should only be used on those you are intimate with and is not recommended for elderly relatives or those with heart problems (no matter how short they are) In this instance a caravan step is preferred.

Note
                      Ferocity of poke needed is directly proportional to amount of lift on surf.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Wuss.
                        Thanks.

Disclaimer. The above thanks should not be construed as genuine.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          Thanks.

Disclaimer. The above thanks should not be construed as genuine.

Bogus
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                            Tony, have you ever considered that woman understand perfectly how to get in, but perhaps , for other reasons, simply dont want to get in.
                            My girlfriend knows very well how to get in my truck, she even has a 4x4 herself, but, she point blank refuses to get in mine. Nothing to do with her or the trucks height, she just hates it.

Is that reason enough for a new girlfriend? I can say it on here, safe in the knowledge she will never see it! ha ha ha.

Get out of SH1T clause. I love you really Carrie.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterz4 View Post
                              I love you really Carrie.
                              Carrie!!!!!

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
                              X