airbrushing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Take a better pic tomorrow and post it up. They look like old ZCW Angels?
    not up there till fri,and honestly,they are ones off's andy not sure what else i can do for you?lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      not up there till fri,and honestly,they are ones off's andy not sure what else i can do for you?lol
      He spent 30k on the car but kept the slow 1.8 engine?
      He should have gone to Fensport and had the GT4 running gear conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        And seriously dodgy brakes. Obviously all show and no go (or stop). Each to their own I suppose?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

yeah, for 30 grand you would think he would upgrade that cassette player to a CD
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

He should have gone to Fensport and had the GT4 running gear conversion.
            Ahhh Fensport...

I went over there 15 years (ish) ago for a suspension kit for my ST185 (?) GT4

They were working out of a prefab one car garage, and I signed my cheque at a formica table in the back kitchen of the 1940's semi the garage was attached to

They had a GT4 with over 350BHP on the drive. That was a LOT for the day!

Mmmm - £30k worth of TVs and speakers. Always good to have TVs in the boot. Sounds like a cock to me - sorry, no, its awesome... ahem...
            Last edited by Apache; 16 November 2009, 00:10.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

now why did i have reservations about posting this up again lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                now why did i have reservations about posting this up again lol
                If you hadn't mentioned the 30k then it would have been quiet.

Comment

If you hadn't mentioned the 30k then it would have been quiet.
                  yr prob right lol,

Comment

is This what you use?
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Knock a zero off, and you have the real value of the car.

Christ, for that money, he could have bought a 2 year old XK-R, or an F355, or a spanking new Elise type R, or a couple of year old Exige or any manner of far far nicer exotica than a 'so so' underpowered coupe with the contents of Comet and Halfords bargain bucket liberally distributed around it.

At the end of the day, it's a low spec Celica. No matter how many 'one off' alloys he buys, or PS3's he staples to the headrests, it's still a Celica, and people most people not called Barry will think he needs his head testing.

I expect one day, he'll look back and wish like f*ck he bought the XK-R too.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        I expect one day, he'll look back and wish like f*ck he bought the XK-R too.
                        Doubtful. If he had that amount of sense or taste, he wouldn't supposedly spend £30K on a Celica.

Comment

Cripes.... What a dreadful car
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I just wonder that if he owes a paint shop.....

why not just fix the scratch.... and get on with life.....

Sure wish I had 30k to spend on a car.......
                            I would not be buying any custom wheels or televisions or anything like that though I would buy a brand new "artic challenge" hilux to go with my LC and the 7k change I could always try to spend on my LC....

One day at the time I guess..

Comment

£30k on a celica , I suppose if it's going to be a show car then it's got to stand out if it has any chance of winning and errrrrrr it will stand out, but I'd rather pour that money into something else. If that's what he likes then good luck to him, just hope he keeps it for life because he'll have a heart attack when he comes to flog it .

Keep the picy's coming though, would be interested to see the paint job as it progresses.
                              Neal

Comment

bit more done,not my choice of colour but i do love the pearl effect

Comment

Working...
                                X