Immediate Atf Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    Finding out the info you need well in advance before you start a job also helps, especially when you're going in blind. Btw, adding something along the lines of urgent/immediate to a thread title is totally unnecessary and, to be blunt, quite rude. People will answer in their own good time. They won't drop everything at someones behest, however. Rather the opposite, generally.

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/articles.php?rid=5
    My appologies for any lack of ettiquete but having had the fluid sat in the hall for two weeks now, and trying to beat the rain this morning my post title may have been a little rushed. At no point did i intend to be rude.
    However, within a very short time a member had volunteered his tel number and we spent an hour and a half discussing this, and other subjects. I have on mant occations "dropped everything" to assist someone in urgent help on both caravan forums and IT related forums. I guess its in my nature and personally i wouldnt have batted an eyelid at such a topic line.

Anyway, back to the topic, allthough i had completed the change by the time you replied, the link youve given will be extremely usefull for further reference and far superior to squinting at a badly scanned exploded diagram. My thanks for that.
    Nigel
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

By the way, next job after the antifreeze will be an engine oil change, and yes ill have to do it on my own. but there are some out there with the patience to advise without predujice to my lack of experience.
      thanks for the help.
      nigel
      Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Messing about with things you know nothing about is false economy. If a job is done right, it's only done once.
        Who on earth gave you sex education?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          Who on earth gave you sex education?
          Nobody, that's an instinctive thing. Fixing vehicles isn't.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Nigel, I can't be bothered trying to fix the mess you made of the quotes above.

Why did you feel the need to reply in the manner you did? At no point have I questioned your intelligence or your abilities at anything bar working on vehicles.

I was pleased to see you'd taken advice from a qualified person and told you that you'd learn more from him in a short while than you would mucking around yourself, which is a fact. WTF is wrong with that?

Comment

Nobody, that's an instinctive thing. Fixing vehicles isn't.
              Can you help me then? Because I seem to be fixing cars an awful lot.. I must have things backwards..
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                Can you help me then? Because I seem to be fixing cars an awful lot.. I must have things backwards..
                Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean, what is backwards? If you have a problem with your truck (or another vehicle) start a thread and I'll certainly help if I can.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean, what is backwards? If you have a problem with your truck (or another vehicle) start a thread and I'll certainly help if I can.
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...s+and+forwards

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

You've lost me.

Comment

Originally posted by nigel129 View Post
                        My appologies for any lack of ettiquete but having had the fluid sat in the hall for two weeks now, and trying to beat the rain this morning my post title may have been a little rushed. At no point did i intend to be rude.
                        No worries. You'll usually receive an answer to a question pretty much as soon as someone who knows the answer is online, hence those types of title are unnecessary. If you don't get an answer, it's 'cos no-one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                          No worries. You'll usually receive an answer to a question pretty much as soon as someone who knows the answer is online, hence those types of title are unnecessary. If you don't get an answer, it's 'cos no-one knows.
                          Or, if you do get an answer, it could be because someones funny
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X