o/d light gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o/d light gearbox

help help my gearbox is playin up and my o/d light is flashing , the speedo is working fine i have change the speed sensor next to the prop shaft and still no joy , light keeps popin on and its like the gears are still in 3rd wen you sett off drop in to low and it pulls like a tank then back in to drive wen you are goin , its seems ok wen you r drivin it drop if you stik foot down and changes ok and the o/d is working as well if enyone haz eny idears please let us no , and i have tryed to read the ecu by linkin the te1 and e1 on the dig but carnt get it to flash .............................h elp........................... ..........................

have u done the basics?ie check yr atf level while its ticking over and warm?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      have u done the basics?ie check yr atf level while its ticking over and warm?
      been check and ok but some one told me it could be shit on a filter in the box so its not shutin the vales in the box then its trips the sensers

Comment

I have no idea what the fuk you two are talking about.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i dont like automatic gearboxes anymore.... give me manual again....

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            I have no idea what the fuk you two are talking about.
            you mean you dont like the text speak,english ftw

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
              been check and ok but some one told me it could be shit on a filter in the box so its not shutin the vales in the box then its trips the sensers
              from what i think your saying,it doesnt sound good,only other thing to try/ask is,was it definately checked with engine warm and running?what colour is the atf?if its gone brown,it needs changing,that may(slim chance)fix itunless its a dodgy connection.sensor somewhere?

Comment

from what i think your saying,it doesnt sound good,only other thing to try/ask is,was it definately checked with engine warm and running?what colour is the atf?if its gone brown,it needs changing,that may(slim chance)fix itunless its a dodgy connection.sensor somewhere?
                i have had all the plugs off the box and cleaned allso change the speed sensor next to the prop shaft but no luck yet , when i changed the sensor next 2 the prop the oil woz a bit brown so i will get it flushed out and fresh put in . if enyone nose wot do all the sensors do on the box coz if need to i wil change them one by one and sum people on hear have sed it mite be the ecu or the ect in the foot wells help help eny idears

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                  i have had all the plugs off the box and cleaned allso change the speed sensor next to the prop shaft but no luck yet , when i changed the sensor next 2 the prop the oil woz a bit brown so i will get it flushed out and fresh put in . if enyone nose wot do all the sensors do on the box coz if need to i wil change them one by one and sum people on hear have sed it mite be the ecu or the ect in the foot wells help help eny idears
                  start with changing the oil,then if no luck then next on list i guess is ecu?

Comment

start with changing the oil,then if no luck then next on list i guess is ecu?
                    yep thats wot i thort but money money down the pan

Comment

Working...
                    X