I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
    I know fine well he's done loads of offroading (a lot more than me) but if he openly admits he doesnt want to get his 3rd gen muddy he's contributing to the myth that they're for big jessies.

Ok, i don't mind dirt,but scratches and dents are mot on my list for this truck.

Mind you when i got my 2nd gen it was pristine but ended up like this....

But for off roading now i got this...................

Only been out for 10 mins since we built it,due to forgetting to weld some bits!!!!!!!

So i'll be looking at pimpin ma surf then.......................... ......lol
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
      Ok, i don't mind dirt,but scratches and dents are mot on my list for this truck.

Mind you when i got my 2nd gen it was pristine but ended up like this....

But for off roading now i got this...................

Only been out for 10 mins since we built it,due to forgetting to weld some bits!!!!!!!

So i'll be looking at pimpin ma surf then.......................... ......lol
      Wow your just getting into it are you!!!...........

Very cool mud thing & the surf in the first pic is a chunky beast

Comment

Yes i missed my Surf,so had to get another. The 3rd Gen is far superior ( thats just upset some people... ) on road but with power and torque no doubt,will excell off road to.

Just need an all rounder and might try one of these greeny lany things one day.

Chris,well i'm sure you've found out is a newbie,no gear even less idea and he violates people with mud!!

Comment

Yes i missed my Surf,so had to get another. The 3rd Gen is far superior ( thats just upset some people... ) on road but with power and torque no doubt,will excell off road to.

Just need an all rounder and might try one of these greeny lany things one day.

Chris,well i'm sure you've found out is a newbie,no gear even less idea and he violates people with mud!!
          Yeah they're a nice drive alright. You ever see one with 33 inch tyres or bigger?, so cool.
          Kinda wish i had gone for bigger tyres when i got my 265/75's.

Comment

Yeah they're a nice drive alright. You ever see one with 33 inch tyres or bigger?, so cool.
            Kinda wish i had gone for bigger tyres when i got my 265/75's.
            That mean your sellin the 275 then???.....lol

Comment

That mean your sellin the 275 then???.....lol
              Nah mate, i'l stick with em till i have to get new ones & then it'll be 33's. Plus can you imagine the cost of postage from ireland!

Look at the boots on this beauty.

315/75R16, not sure what that is in inches.

Comment

Nah mate, i'l stick with em till i have to get new ones & then it'll be 33's. Plus can you imagine the cost of postage from ireland!

Look at the boots on this beauty.

315/75R16, not sure what that is in inches.
                Nice looking truck, did you just get that off the boat, judging by the sea in the background, Dun laoghaire/Rosslare???
                www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Yup, im just getting into this game, its quite good fun. Violating peeples with mud, who me, nooooooo. (you loved it didnt you)

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
                    Nice looking truck, did you just get that off the boat, judging by the sea in the background, Dun laoghaire/Rosslare???
                    No murph i dont own it, I wish! Just showing smiffy the tyres. My next tyres are gonna be big ones.
                    Been offroad lately?

Comment

No murph i dont own it, I wish! Just showing smiffy the tyres. My next tyres are gonna be big ones.
                      Been offroad lately?
                      I go off-roading every day. With all this wet weather we've been having, I think today's the first day I didn't need the artic towed across the landfill. Really can be hard driving with your fingers crossed. What do you think off these.
                      http://www.dakar4x4.me.uk/dakar.htm
                      They've work on landrovers & a few suzuki's. Just wonder what they could do with a Surf???
                      Ignore the first page & click gallery in the side menu.
                      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
                        I go off-roading every day. With all this wet weather we've been having, I think today's the first day I didn't need the artic towed across the landfill. Really can be hard driving with your fingers crossed. What do you think off these.
                        http://www.dakar4x4.me.uk/dakar.htm
                        They've work on landrovers & a few suzuki's. Just wonder what they could do with a Surf???
                        Ignore the first page & click gallery in the side menu.
                        Couple of flooded roads near where i live. Cant help enjoying blasting through em in the surf.
                        That dakar thing looks mighty cool, a true offroad animal. Why dont you buy an old wreck of a discovery & get it converted instead of the surf.
                        I wont be heading off with munster4x4 for a while, too expensive & im broke!

Comment

I want a silver turd gen.
                          Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X