No announcement yet.

I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least if I need awash and blow dry in argyll.... Nice one Fraser, and welcome once more into the breach dear freind.....but try not to park next to me huh...
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

A turd gen
      Brian

Comment

Fine looking vehicle. Nice to see another come over to the dark side. Not long before the "worzels" are outnumbered.

Did any see the ebay ad for that lifted 3rd gen 2.7 petrol motor ? where the seller says "the only thing hairdresserish about this, is that can run over a vitara and some other small car at the same time."

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Just deciding on what to do to it?

Leave as is?

New tyres,whats biggest on standard set up? 265 75 16?

2" Body lift and new tyres? Then what can i squeeze into arches?

Its got a full veg conversion,100ltr tank,heated filter,heat exchanger full switch gear etc. Just need some veg to try it out!!
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Nice one! If I could only get a spoiler for mine!
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Very nice
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                Just deciding on what to do to it?

Leave as is?

New tyres,whats biggest on standard set up? 265 75 16?

2" Body lift and new tyres? Then what can i squeeze into arches?

Its got a full veg conversion,100ltr tank,heated filter,heat exchanger full switch gear etc. Just need some veg to try it out!!
                Get yourself some mud tyres smiffy. I have 265/75 r16 Kumho KL71 MT's, one of the quietest MT on the market & feckin awesome offroad. Great value n all.

I got them with standard suspension & then bought 2.5" coil spacer kit.

BTW nice truck but get rid of the sidesteps mate, they're poncey lookin.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                  Get yourself some mud tyres smiffy. I have 265/75 r16 Kumho KL71 MT's, one of the quietest MT on the market & feckin awesome offroad. Great value n all.

Well aren't you causing a stir.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                    Well aren't you causing a stir.
                    Hmm...not sure i should talk to you, might end up in the IOTY nominations...AGAIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post

I like the look of those,was speaking to Yoshie earlier. He was saying you can run 265 75's on standard suspension,but may rub if off roading. Where you get your spacers from and may i ask how much? Not that i'll be going off road!!......................or will i
                      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                        I like the look of those,was speaking to Yoshie earlier. He was saying you can run 265 75's on standard suspension,but may rub if off roading. Where you get your spacers from and may i ask how much? Not that i'll be going off road!!......................or will i
                        Yup Yoshie is spot on, 265/75 r16 will rub offroad a bit but they're fine on normal roads.

Heres a link to where i got the lift kit; http://www.jegs.com/i/Daystar/319/KT09106BK/10002/-1 (look out for the postage charge!)

You gotta go offroad? whats the point in gettin a 4x4!!! At least get Allterrain tyres if you think the MT's are too extreme.
                        If you're not going off road do not buy Mud Terrains.

Comment

Look, leave Smiffy alone!

Not everyone wants to get their pride and joy dirty, let him ease himself into this offroading malarky gently.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yeh he's still a begginer, all the toys, just doesnt go out, i fink he's scared

Comment

Here actually Fraser, get over to the Scottish mudclub and check it out, pop along to an event and see how u like it

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Look, leave Smiffy alone!

Not everyone wants to get their pride and joy dirty, let him ease himself into this offroading malarky gently.
                                I know fine well he's done loads of offroading (a lot more than me) but if he openly admits he doesnt want to get his 3rd gen muddy he's contributing to the myth that they're for big jessies.

Comment

Working...
                                X