Hands Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Free

Can any of you guys recommend a good hands free system? Not the star trek jobbies. Maybe a Parrot or Bury. Something thats loud & I can move from vehicle to vehicle?
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

The wife
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      The wife
      i use a nokia ck7w hands free kit it will work with any phone with bluetooth i have wired it with cigarette lighter plug on it so i can take it from car to car and in my opinion it is loud my father has the same one in his car and he is on the deaf side and he can hear it ok.
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        The wife
        Looked at Huets website & saw the nokia system on there alright. Did you consider 'Parrot' before you got the nokia.

As for the wife, alright for the car, but she can't hack the skip truck, especially when its on 2 wheels!
        www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
          Looked at Huets website & saw the nokia system on there alright. Did you consider 'Parrot' before you got the nokia.

As for the wife, alright for the car, but she can't hack the skip truck, especially when its on 2 wheels!
          im putting amps their showrooms!!,also as for hands free,fixed kit,best is parrot,its spot on,used one for years in trucks,one that you can take with you.....none seem very good apart from the ones designed by each phone company ,ie nokia,sony etc,generic plug in ciggie lighter ones are cack well atleast in my experience,use the earphones matey

Comment

get yourself the parrot mki 9200
            its awesome i will be buyimg one for my surf very soon

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/for-ipod-and-iphone

Comment

Working...
            X