X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not seeing the problem with it ,

roll on truck bed liner .

john
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

That looks rough.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        That looks rough.
        o yes it is .
        john

Comment

If you ever plant anyone on that bonnet, they'll have a right old gravel face.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            If you ever plant anyone on that bonnet, they'll have a right old gravel face.
            true , but the bonnet should be ok.

john

Comment

So wots that on the bonnet and why then? must admit it aint my bag but different strokes etc etc or have you been visited by the phantom Judwack?
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                So wots that on the bonnet and why then? must admit it aint my bag but different strokes etc etc or have you been visited by the phantom Judwack?

hi pops , it is roll on truck bed liner , i had about elevinty trillion stone chips and i could not be bothered nor had the time to paint it ( i am a painter ).

so it seemed a good idea at the time , its sort of a rubber coating with very small rubber beads in it .

john

Comment

back again,been there all day,would anyone be intrested in seeng what im doing up there?just checking first lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    back again,been there all day,would anyone be intrested in seeng what im doing up there?just checking first lol

Always interested in wot your doing mate (unless it's of a rude nature)
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      Bung up some picy's then mate, lets have a look see.
                      Neal

Comment

Originally posted by johnd View Post
                        hi pops , it is roll on truck bed liner , i had about elevinty trillion stone chips and i could not be bothered nor had the time to paint it ( i am a painter ).

so it seemed a good idea at the time , its sort of a rubber coating with very small rubber beads in it .

john
                        Where did you get that from then mate, looks like a good idea to me, not for my bonnet though but the roof, I'm not sure what the previous owner had on there but it looks like the lunar surface from front to back, some of the chips go through to the metal (have dealt with them), all the chips are from the back of the sunroof to the back of the surf and between the roof rails so it would not be visible to anyone.
                        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                          Where did you get that from then mate, looks like a good idea to me, not for my bonnet though but the roof, I'm not sure what the previous owner had on there but it looks like the lunar surface from front to back, some of the chips go through to the metal (have dealt with them), all the chips are from the back of the sunroof to the back of the surf and between the roof rails so it would not be visible to anyone.
                          got it from here mate .
                          http://www.protectakote.co.uk/kits.h...FZ1h4wodjVpXqA

used 1 litre for the bonnet ( 2 coats ) if you get some buy the roller from them it works well.

john

Comment

Originally posted by johnd View Post
                            got it from here mate .
                            http://www.protectakote.co.uk/kits.h...FZ1h4wodjVpXqA

used 1 litre for the bonnet ( 2 coats ) if you get some buy the roller from them it works well.

john
                            Neal

Comment

Working...
                            X