Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there people,just joined up, not got a surf yet in the process of trying to find one,any advice will be gratefully receivced, cheers for now.....p.s i'm in angus scotland ,married ,three kids, ha ha theyre 23/25/27/...

Bonjour...
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hello and welcome.

You'll find loads of great people on here willing to offer you advice, in fact sometimes its a bit bewildering. Click on the search button at the top and type what your looking for, most times you'll get a minefield of info, so be prepared to sit back with a coffee and read for hours, like me.

I have owned two Surfs, 2.4 and currently 3.0, and they are both excellent trucks and so versatile, obviously theres a bit more power from the 3.0L and I didnt find a great deal of difference in MPG.

Some people rubbish the 2.4 as having loads of head problems, but if the coolant is checked regularly and its not thrashed down the motorway theyre fine.
      Have Fun
      Mick

Comment

Fàilte
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

อจนรบบ่

าานบาานลเบา. ทุสสีลจเบาาบราลี

บาบา่บาาา. ะรคขนใยวงดพกจล

And if you follow that advice it will grow over the summer as well
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Until the war tab.

Aa Baa as a million light. Tussil e Ebaa Brali.

Baaa Ababa. devices inside the hair fiber million mobile package.

Are they spring flowering?

Comment

Welcome, from a wet and windy Aberdeenshire.

Comment

Just spotted a 2nd Gen for sale at www.finnie4x4.com their up near Peterhead. It's an M plate with 119k on the clock priced at £2495.

Not sure if this is what your looking for, but i'm sure you will get a good bit off with no trade in.

Comment

Zdravo i dobrodosli.
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
                    Just spotted a 2nd Gen for sale at www.finnie4x4.com their up near Peterhead. It's an M plate with 119k on the clock priced at £2495.

Not sure if this is what your looking for, but i'm sure you will get a good bit off with no trade in.
                    That's at least a grand over priced.

Comment

Heres one you might like to consider, I would...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1334559.htm

Welcome by the way

I told the butcher I'd give him £25 if he got the meat down off the top shelf. He said he couldn't. The steaks were too high.

Comment

That one's getting there, but still £400 - £500 over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          That's at least a grand over priced.
                          My be.

But it all depends on the condition. With a bit of hagaling I recon you could get it for around the £1800 if there was a years tax and MOT on it, I'd go for it. At the end of the day it's only worth what someone is willing to pay..

Comment

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
                            My be.

But it all depends on the condition. With a bit of hagaling I recon you could get it for around the £1800 if there was a years tax and MOT on it, I'd go for it. At the end of the day it's only worth what someone is willing to pay..
                            Even taxed and tested it's not worth more than £1,500. There was an exceptional one on here the other day for £1,750 and I got one recently for £1,350.

But you're right, some idiot will buy it for silly money.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              That one's getting there, but still £400 - £500 over priced.
                              Maybe but I paid £1900 for my 1993 import just 6 weeks ago, it did have just 55,000 miles on the clock though. I was happy to pay that amount for it as it was really clean, well looked after with full history. Like any cars, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay on the day. There are some real crap cars out there for £1800 so I think if the blokes happy with it he can chat them down to around £1600 easy. My hilux was on for £2600 and I got it for £1900.
                              I told the butcher I'd give him £25 if he got the meat down off the top shelf. He said he couldn't. The steaks were too high.

Comment

Working...
                              X