Cheeky Request Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky Request Again!

My computer this morning is working as it should. Thanks for previous help.
    Could any anyone make a spread sheet, showing fuel saving calculations. MPG, miles per year and then if you save 3%, 4% say up to 15%. Plus of course, you can put the price of the fuel you are using.
    Let me know, what you would want to do this. Also it will be going on a web site, so maybe HTML might be needed.
    email me on enquiries@formulapower.com

Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Save 3% - 4% up to 15% of what?
    Sounds like it is a very simple request, but I am not clear on the saving part.

Comment

If petrol and diesel is a certain price, and i can save you 3-15%, i want to show how much money you would save in a year.
      Thanks
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Sent you a sheet. HTH

Comment

Thanks Mr Y,
          I am not sure how i would get through life sometimes without the great people on this forum to help out with the weirdest requests, wether car related or not.
          Once again thanks, now have my calculator.
          Philip
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

Phil,

If you want an 'open' monitoring of fuel usage, ie so you can show before and after may I point you to http://www.fuelly.com

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
              Thanks Mr Y,
              I am not sure how i would get through life sometimes without the great people on this forum to help out with the weirdest requests, wether car related or not.
              Once again thanks, now have my calculator.
              Philip
              no worries, enjoyed making it and it did made me think about the amount of money I spend on petrol. Didn't expect it to be so much when it is all added up.

Comment

Working...
              X