iPhone Headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Headphones

One of the things I decided, when I was in Portugal, is that the headphones I got with my iPhone are crap.

I've been looking at getting a set of V-Moda Vibe II headphones, anyone here listened to them?

Or any other suggestions on what ones to buy?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

I never wear headphones andy...but I did buy a docking station. A Sony thing. Ita radio/play your iPhone thingy and sounds pretty cool
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Will buy a docking station at some point, use the headphones quite a lot just now though.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I never wear headphones andy...but I did buy a docking station. A Sony thing. Ita radio/play your iPhone thingy and sounds pretty cool
        I got one of those, only it's a Revo thing. It's got a clock in it and everything. 11,000 stations apparently. Marvellous, isn't it? Diddy little remote controlery thing too.
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          One of the things I decided, when I was in Portugal, is that the headphones I got with my iPhone are crap.

I've been looking at getting a set of V-Moda Vibe II headphones, anyone here listened to them?

Or any other suggestions on what ones to buy?
          Hi mate, if you go to channel 5 website, / gadget show, they did a test on headphones, there is some excellant ones on there.
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

I've got sennheiser headphones, big can type for the xbox, really good, decent price too, ###### great on my ipod, but a bit on the large side for going jogging with.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

If you are ok with buds these are hard to beat...

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/...k88nreksr5iao0

Comment

if you're gonna buy headphones, buy the dearest ones you can afford
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                  if you're gonna buy headphones, buy the dearest ones you can afford
                  Not as simple as that. When I said that to you, you'd already decided to buy an iPhone, your only dilemma was which model to buy, I'm looking for options and advice on ~£100 headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    Not as simple as that. When I said that to you, you'd already decided to buy an iPhone, your only dilemma was which model to buy, I'm looking for options and advice on ~£100 headphones.
                    cheapskate
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                      cheapskate
                      Not really, there aren't many iPhone headphones dearer than that.

Comment

I cant tell you what to buy but I can say dont buy any of the active noise cancelling bud head phones!
                        I have tried one set of sony ones and one set of phillips ones and both were average! the really big ones are ok, but really passive noise cancelling (which you get with most buds) are good enough.

If its sports you are after then i like the Sennheiser PMX 80 Sport Earphones they stay in your ears really well, its them or the head phones you get with the dolphin waterproof mp3 player (but they are for swimming but the never fall out !!!). I dont see why you would spend a fortune of sports ones as the get trashed with sweat etc anyway.

Let me know what you settle for and if you like them.
                        Cheers

Comment

Thanks for that Chris. The problem is that the iPhone ones incorporate a microphone in them too, so my choice is somewhat limited. I'd prefer to listen to them first, but the nature of buds excludes that option.

Comment

yes your right the supplied headphones are crap

I recommend a set made by Philips I'v seen them in halfords for £19.99 amazon supply them.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHS800...7593746&sr=8-5

Great Bass and they never fall off, only bettered by a Senn pair coasting £ 90.00 in my opinion

Back in the day Baby

Comment

try the Bose in ear headfones the sound is awsome and rich if you want decent sound that is and the silicon inserts mould to the ear canal well so you dont end up with pains in the ear after a while
                              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                              X