very surprised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very surprised

fitted my 31 muds that i bought from eviledwarf today .they looked a lot larger than my 31 GG so i measured my GG s and found that they are just under 30 ins.i have had them on the surf for about 3/4 years is this normal for old tyres .oh and i think im going to call my surf the lancaster bomber as that is exactly what it sounds like with the grisly claw rubber.i have a slight rub on the plastic trim under the front bumper but apart from that seem ok.

A slight rub? Ya see a 2" lift would sort that.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

lol

Comment

Actually a tweak of your torsion bars would sort that its ever so easy to do.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

no ill just cut away at the plastic bit under the bumper.the wheels are a lot more outset than the surf ones so im hoping that lt will be ok off road
          they are the same as these only with muds on

Comment

Ooh very nice.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

nice wheels!
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Errm Steve, exactley where did you say you parked your surf ?
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Very nice - mine rub slightly since puttin the spacers on so a few adjustments / pennies required.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                    Errm Steve, exactley where did you say you parked your surf ?
                    Bit too far south for you Ian

Comment

i just hope that when the wheel is pushed up inside the arch it fits (off road) will take some snaps today but i think its only a matter of shaving the bottom corner of the plastic part of the bumper.
                      as for the noise well i only drive it about 12/15 mls to and from work so i think i can live with that

Comment

here they are

do you think that cutting the corner of the bumper will be good enough or should i just put the tyres on a another set of surf wheels that i have

Comment

looks good,u could have got the metal polish out tho

Comment

well yes your right it might get a wash this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                              do you think that cutting the corner of the bumper will be good enough or should i just put the tyres on a another set of surf wheels that i have
                              Can you not test them by driving one corner onto a ramp of some sort to see what happens when under compression ? although looking at them I;d say they are going to catch the bumper

Comment

Working...
                              X