Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot / Fog Lights

Hi Guys,

Yes, I have done the search thingy but come up with no joy at all and would appreciate some advice.

On my 3rd Gen there is a wiring loom (Toyota original) off the main headlight loom for front spots or fogs, but they are not getting any power.

Does anyone have an idea where there is possibly a fuse that could stop these from getting power. It is not wired to my rear fog lamps.

Thanks

Peter

Originally posted by Pete_in_NL View Post
    Hi Guys,

Yes, I have done the search thingy but come up with no joy at all and would appreciate some advice.

On my 3rd Gen there is a wiring loom (Toyota original) off the main headlight loom for front spots or fogs, but they are not getting any power.

Does anyone have an idea where there is possibly a fuse that could stop these from getting power. It is not wired to my rear fog lamps.

Thanks

Peter
    There will be a switch missing from inside the cab, the wiring will be there, but not the lights or the switch.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Cheers for that.. I will have a look in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        There will be a switch missing from inside the cab, the wiring will be there, but not the lights or the switch.
        What he said. Ours has the same wiring but no extra lights or switch.

Comment

Almost just as easy to start a fresh and re-route new wires, Rather than spend hours fault finding IMO........

Comment

Working...
          X