No announcement yet.

H C of G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok it seems like a lot of work/money to gain 1 inch but if you put it like that i suppose an inch can make all the difference

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      ok it seems like a lot of work/money to gain 1 inch but if you put it like that i suppose an inch can make all the difference
      No a pair of LC springs (I have a pair if you want them) and a pair of bj spacers about a days work to fit them, and bonza 2-3" lift. Less than £200 I'll bet.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

well the thing is that my surf is a better off road truck than im an off road driver so untill i want to do things that my surf cant i think ill leave as is .
        the other thing is to you it may be a days work but it l probably be a co*k up if i did it.i would only mod my surf if it would make it a better off road truck and as i said its better than me at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
          funny that my missus agrees
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

How much d'ya want for the springs Steve??

Alan
            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
              How much d'ya want for the springs Steve??

Alan
              PM sent.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Never.. A high centre of gravity is the exact oposite you want in a 4x4.

does this mean my 4" body lift is likely to kill me seeing as i'm an off road numpty/newbie?

Comment

Originally posted by stoo View Post
                  does this mean my 4" body lift is likely to kill me seeing as i'm an off road numpty/newbie?
                  Off road with 4" body lift and you may leave the chassis behind on a decent one day.
                  Brian

Comment

that don't sound too clever...

mayabe i should lower it by 2

Comment

Working...
                    X