Ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore list

Is it possible to see who has One on their ignore list?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

If they do not reply to you your on it
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Did'nt know there was such a thing how does that work then?
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

bet im on a few

Comment

I did a search.......

Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

God that would make posts interesting reading if every other poster was on your ignore list.....
          Remember arrows are silent.....................
          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            bet im on a few
            Your on mine but i made an exception this time
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
              Did'nt know there was such a thing how does that work then?
              In the user's profile, near the top, there are potions to add them to your Buddy list or Ignore list.

Comment

The reason for the question is that I've noticed a fair few relevant replies to questions being totally ignored (not mine I hasten to add) and was wondering if it was because of the ignore list, or just pig ignorance.

Comment

My bet is ignorance and stupidity mate

If one was on an ignore list, and you had the same person in your ignore list, you could have an entire thread which didn't make any sense....

Ahhh... so that's whats happening!!!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

As apache said!! that is one thing that really annoys me, if ya ask a question and someone replys it's only common courtesy/good manners to reply with a thanks, i reccon it's an "old school" thing, so many younger people dont say thanks anymore, (and even some old c##ts to) i notice it when i'm out, simple things like holding a door open for someone behind you, someone does it for me i say thanks, many times i do it and get nowt,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      As apache said!! that is one thing that really annoys me, if ya ask a question and someone replys it's only common courtesy/good manners to reply with a thanks, i reccon it's an "old school" thing, so many younger people dont say thanks anymore, (and even some old c##ts to) i notice it when i'm out, simple things like holding a door open for someone behind you, someone does it for me i say thanks, many times i do it and get nowt,
                      and when that happens , you say loudly "Pardon ?" and when they say , " i never said anything" you respond with " sorry, I thought maybe you said Thanks.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        and when that happens , you say loudly "Pardon ?" and when they say , " i never said anything" you respond with " sorry, I thought maybe you said Thanks.

Bogus
                        I feel like saying that but they'd probably kill me!

Comment

The trouble with ignore lists is you get a little message saying [insert name of annoying spanner here] has posted here' or some such, and then you have to look to see what rubbish they have written now.
                          If you put someone on ignore, it should remove any sign of their existence from the forum, and nothing less. In fact it should ban them entirely because nobody reads their carp anymore anyway.*

*please note, any similarity between those referred to theoretically in this post and actual people is purely coincidental, and no inferences should be drawn from this.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm sorry...did someone say something...
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thank you very much to the people who have taken the time to explain to me the answer to my question.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X