Dirt Bike show Stonleigh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt Bike show Stonleigh.

Anyone going there this weekend, as if so have a favour to ask. Need you to check a stall out for me.
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Is it free to get in, and is it the Stoneleigh in Warwickshire? If so, then it's only 10 mins from home...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Have PM'd you.
      Thanks Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

has someone nicked your copyright on the fuelcats??
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Someone who i know is i believe selling something similar at shows and is using the name Fuel Cat. Apart from anything else, what he is selling, is not enough catalyst for the tank size or cc that he says. Also had one of his customers call me and told me that when he looked through an in-line unit he bought from him, he could see daylight. He also claims on Ebay that one of the units he sells, is bought by the Capri International Club. After speaking to them today, they are very upset, as they have been buying only Fuel Cat for about 15 years and never had a complaint.
          I have a sample of one of the things he is selling which is a diamond shaped thing and he claims it will stop fuel degrading in any tank up to 60 ltrs. The catalyst does stop fuel gumming/degrading, but certainly not the small thing he is selling.
          Could do with confirmation that he is using the name Fuel Cat etc. He also sells Spitfire Multispark and was selling Formula Power ignition leads, until the factory refused to make for him anymore, due to money owed. Would be intersting to know if he is still selling them also. I have had many calls from people who have not received there leads, even from Europe.
          If OK will try to contact you tomorrow.
          Thanks Philip

Exciting undercover work on offer!!!!!
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

are you the only person in the UK who sells/manufactures fuel cat?
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Why can't you just go look for yourself? This seems affy cloak-and-dagger...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yes i am the only manufacturer of Fuel Cat and my company is Fuel Cat Ltd and been going since 1991. Guy called Dave sells Fuel Cat at shows occasionally, but he gets them from me. My catalyst is barrel shaped with grooves along it, so the surface area is much larger than the old cone shape i used to use.
                Regards Philip
                Still Searching,
                Dick Whittington

Comment

Forgive me if I have got this wrong..... but haven’t various motoring programmes, magazines, forums, independent product testers and TV consumer programmes conclude that these fuel cats are a waste of money and just pure snake oil? Or am I thinking of anther product?
                  Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                  X