X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car flag pole

Are you a flag flyer?
    Do you like or dislike flags on cars?

Me, I'm a St George flag flyer from the rear window.

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Wish I could,

I have rear spoiler - so named because it spoils the opportunity to have a flag from the rear screen, I also have 4 wind deflectors - so that's the windows out - doing well am I not ?

I tried on top of door, 1st attempt was, well, erm, let's just say I HAD a flag when I drove off, no clue who has it now !

2nd attempt let it ride against roof bars, and at least stil had flag when I returned - YESSSSSSS

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Wish I could,

I have rear spoiler - so named because it spoils the opportunity to have a flag from the rear screen, I also have 4 wind deflectors - so that's the windows out - doing well am I not ?

I tried on top of door, 1st attempt was, well, erm, let's just say I HAD a flag when I drove off, no clue who has it now !

2nd attempt let it ride against roof bars, and at least stil had flag when I returned - YESSSSSSS

Trev

Sorry UDTrev..but I have rear spoiler and have managed to get the St George Flag flying from the back window...just apply a little pressure on the plastic to shape into the Spoiler gap.

PS..my other windows are all out as they have deflectors on
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Sorry UDTrev..but I have rear spoiler and have managed to get the St George Flag flying from the back window...just apply a little pressure on the plastic to shape into the Spoiler gap.

PS..my other windows are all out as they have deflectors on
        Same as

Comment

Working...
        X