Nice Project On The Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Project On The Go

I did a search to see if this project has made it to this forum but it appears not:
    http://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?t=32349

I reckon it deserves a slightly bigger audience.
    It's only a hobby!

Only checked the first page so far, but that looks a tidy project. That's a bit of reading in the pipeline for later. It's surprising just how much you can shorten the Surf's/4Runner's.

Comment

I keep thinking about getting a cheap Surf as a dedicated offroader but I have too much blood, sweat and tears in the basement project. I might even get to do some more work on the little zook in thenext week or two.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

That's the problem with taking on a second project. One of them would end up getting put on hold whilst the other one gets done. The problem is reaching the done bit with any of them then though. I'd definitely side on finishing the Zook before touching anything else if I were in your shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          That's the problem with taking on a second project. One of them would end up getting put on hold whilst the other one gets done. The problem is reaching the done bit with any of them then though. I'd definitely side on finishing the Zook before touching anything else if I were in your shoes.
          i don't think you'll fit in Phil's shoes Matt,He's only a little short asrse you know

Hi Phil Hows it going mate and good to see you back here again
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

fantastic if only i could do that

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              i don't think you'll fit in Phil's shoes Matt,He's only a little short asrse you know

Hi Phil Hows it going mate and good to see you back here again

Little? (I take size 8 shoes) Short arse? (I'm 5' 6 1/4" inches tall). Ok, so I am not going to be a lumberjack.................

I'm doing OK. The 3.0L keeps on trucking. The little progect is taking forever but it keeps me out of mischief.

I see you are into breaking Surfs. Is that taking them apart for bits or being rough with them off road?
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil View Post
                Ok, so I am not going to be a lumberjack.................
                That depends. Are we talking normal Lumberjack or Monty Python Lumberjack?

Comment

"I put on womens clothing
                  and hang around in bars
                  I wish I was a girlie
                  Just like my dear old pa.."
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X