No announcement yet.

I'm so glad nick griffin is on question time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, I have watched that program with Nick Griffin on twice now.

It was so loaded against him, typical left wing BBC.

They didn't let the guy speak much.

And as for Jack Straw, he couldn't give one straight answer.

The person that gave the best performance was the Conservative, Baroness Warsi.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Baroness warsi rocks!!
      I think the idea was to show griffin in a bad light... And when he told BLACK historian bonnie Greer that the kkk leader wax" alright" she called him "toots"... I did a little wee.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

What was the question put to Straw by Griffin about Straw's father concerning the second world war and Straw was definitely uncomfortable with the question? I missed that?

Comment

Just done watching it - what a show. As Baroness Warsi said near the end, it's the first time the BNP has been shown in the light it truly reflects, not their own shallow fake front. Seeing Jack Straw tell him he was happy to arrange immunity for him to explain why he "used to" deny the holocaust was priceless.

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
          What was the question put to Straw by Griffin about Straw's father concerning the second world war and Straw was definitely uncomfortable with the question? I missed that?
          I think the comment was that Nick Griffin's father was a pilot in the war while Jack Straw's was locked up for refusing to fight - ie he must have been a conscientious objector. As the presenter pointed out, not exactly relevant - simply a cheap shot.
          Andy
          http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
            His father was a conscintious objector. Mind you his grandad was in a pow camp. I didn't really understand griffins line here... But hey.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X