Knacked E.C.U's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knacked E.C.U's

Does anyone have any knocking about that I could appropriate for having a diddle with?

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    Does anyone have any knocking about that I could appropriate for having a diddle with?
    I should have a couple of 2.4 ones here matt if you want to cover p&p on them.There's nothing wrong with them but i got 6 or 7 here so don't need them all
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Matt, I have a spare too.

Rich, I owe Matt a favour, so would be happy to send him my spare ECU.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Are these to pack the radios in Matt?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Andy,
          I get a feeling you need something picking up from a certain northern'ish person ? if so I may well be able to help in about 2-3 weeks time.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            I should have a couple of 2.4 ones here matt if you want to cover p&p on them.There's nothing wrong with them but i got 6 or 7 here so don't need them all
            Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Matt, I have a spare too.

Rich, I owe Matt a favour, so would be happy to send him my spare ECU.
            Cheers chaps. Ironically, it is known knackered ones I was trying to get my hands on mainly, to have a look and see as to whether the cap problems which I've seen mentioned do tend to be the major cause of problems, and to see what the probability of doing a worthwhile and lasting repair on them was.

You've tempted me with working ones for playing around with now though. Never having peeked inside one yet, I wonder if it would be possible to do any tweaks directly via the E.C.U itself, rather than via external mods? You've put the seed of temptation in my head now.

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Tart. I didn't want to risk sending them yet and them getting caught up in the strike.

Originally posted by Growler View Post
            Andy,
            I get a feeling you need something picking up from a certain northern'ish person ? if so I may well be able to help in about 2-3 weeks time.
            If Andy does want you to pick them up when you come through, that would be a good opportunity for me to palm you off with some other shi.., erm, bits for him to play with.

Comment

Working...
            X