What a Pee up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Pee up

I wouldnt want a hangover like those going to be suffered by the Braun team tomorrow. Bl00dy brilliant world champ and manufacturers trophy in thier 1st year.
    Tonight will be a pi$$ up of historic proportions
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
    I wouldnt want a hangover like those going to be suffered by the Braun team tomorrow. Bl00dy brilliant world champ and manufacturers trophy in thier 1st year.
    Tonight will be a pi$$ up of historic proportions
    I'll celebrate with them. Was looking for an excuse
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Great result
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        I'm only jealous as I'm not allowed to drink anymore and Kaliber tastes like shyte

note to self : check spelling before posting
        Last edited by Brummie; 18 October 2009, 19:30.
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

From autosport.......

Button: Being champion is 'amazing'

By Simon Strang Sunday, October 18th 2009, 17:40 GMT

Being world champion is 'totally amazing', according to the new world title-holder Jenson Button.

The Briton was crowned the 2009 Formula 1 world champion after finishing fifth in the Brazilian Grand Prix and helped his Brawn team to a title double as it wrapped up the constructors' championship.

"It's really amazing," he said. "After the last few races I've had this makes up for it. It was a totally awesome race, I'm world champion!

"It's 21 years since I first raced a kart. I love winning, I never expected to be world champion in F1, because you think racing drivers in F1 are different from you. But I did it today."

Brawn clinched the teams' title thanks to Button and Rubens Barrichello's combined score, despite Red Bull's Mark Webber winning the grand prix and Sebastian Vettel finishing fourth.

Button produced a combative performance to bring himself into contention having started 14th on the grid at Interlagos.

He made the most of an early safety car, having fought his way up to ninth by the end of lap one. He then produced several overtaking manouvres and stayed out of trouble to move up to fifth position and seal a long-awaited world title victory.

The 29 year-old scored a crucial four points, which put him 15 clear of his nearest rival Sebastian Vettel, and therefore out of reach with one race still to go in Abu Dhabi, in two weeks time.

Button's other title rival Barrichello could only finish eighth after suffering a late race puncture.

Brawn praises 'fantastic racer' Button

By Jamie O'Leary Sunday, October 18th 2009, 18:09 GMT

Ross Brawn heaped praise on Jenson Button after the British driver's fifth place in the Brazilian Grand Prix ensured that he and the Brawn team won the drivers' and constructors' world championships.

The ex-Ferrari technical chief, who formed his own squad out of the ashes of the Honda team earlier this year, was in tears after Button crossed the line.

"We made hard work of it over the second half of the year," he told BBC TV. "But we've done it, and it's very special. It's going to take a while to set in.

"As for Jenson, he's a fantastic racer and on the day he had a great race. He knew what he had to do.

"We've lost a little bit of pace in the car compared to some of our rivals over the second half of the season, but he's stuck with it and deserves everything he's got."

Brawn was quick to congratulate the whole Brawn team, including the former Honda staff who were forced to leave the Brackley-based squad during a period of downsizing earlier in the year.

"The work they [everyone] did over the winter was sensational," he added. "And I have to say to all of those that couldn't be with us because we had to resize the team, my thanks goes out to them because they worked so hard.

"I hope they can be very proud with what they achieved for the team because they've been a part of everything we've done."
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            what is this excuse you speek of
            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd View Post
              what is this excuse you speek of
              It makes me feel better
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X