Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will button score points today?????

or has he thrown it away ?????
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    or has he thrown it away ?????
    If he does, I hope there are plenty of tissues available for the commentators...
    Last edited by Albannach; 18 October 2009, 17:07. Reason: Vowel problems!
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I am a big button fan but the last few races have ruined it for me as it looks like he will loose the championship

Still one can hope

Comment

BUTTONS GOING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ......i hope

Comment

BUTTONS GOING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ......i hope
          He's done it surely
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

3 laps to go .............

Comment

last lap ............................

Comment

Job Done
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Ah crap, why did I have the surround sound on when he decided to sing
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

5 th HE HAS DONE IT

Comment

Well done webber for winning .........

I have surported button for years now so it's nice to see the guy who was normally the underdog win the championship

Comment

Jenson Button sealed the drivers' championship with a superb recovery drive at a dramatic Brazilian Grand Prix won by Red Bull's Mark Webber.
                        Brawn's English driver started from 14th but executed a series of spectacular early overtaking moves before finishing the race fifth.
                        BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica came second ahead of McLaren's Lewis Hamilton while six drivers retired in Sao Paulo.
                        Brawn also clinched the constructors' championship in their debut season.

Comment

I have surported button for years now so it's nice to see the guy who was normally the underdog win the championship
                          It was pretty much handed to him on a plate though...

Comment

Trust you to put a dampener on it ...........do you like red cars

Comment

Trust you to put a dampener on it ...........do you like red cars
                              Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
                              X