find-a-part.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find-a-part.com

Tried these for some spare parts and got a call from a garage.

Jap Autos, west midlands, 07830 142419

Full rear chrome bumper, 2nd hand for £70+vat new £100+vat

Just thought you might be interested.

Called

Hi

I gave these people a call and I'm not sure what to make of it all.

Initially they didn't understand that there was a difference in the spare wheel winch guide, so I told them I wanted one with an off-set guide.

The guy reckoned he could get me a new, 3-piece bumper direct from Japan for £100+VAT+£10 for shipping.

A tenner for shipping?? I think he's underestimated that!

Their place is right near Birmingham City Footy ground, so I am going to ask my father to drop by and scope the place out. I'll be well surprised if they turn out to be genuine, but equally please if they are!!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by robnw67
      Hi

I gave these people a call and I'm not sure what to make of it all.

Initially they didn't understand that there was a difference in the spare wheel winch guide, so I told them I wanted one with an off-set guide.

The guy reckoned he could get me a new, 3-piece bumper direct from Japan for £100+VAT+£10 for shipping.

A tenner for shipping?? I think he's underestimated that!

Their place is right near Birmingham City Footy ground, so I am going to ask my father to drop by and scope the place out. I'll be well surprised if they turn out to be genuine, but equally please if they are!!

Rob
      do you know there address as the next time iam in birmingham i will have a look to, dont know when that will be though....
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Correction

I just had a voicemail message from the bumper suppliers - the £100 was for a single piece bumper(?). The 3 piece one is £150 + VAT - not looking so much of a bargain now.

Still might consider it if I could see the quality of the partt before I bought it................

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X