Forum suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum suggestion

Quiet often members pose a question or challenge for us all to try and answer, without specifying the year/model of their Surf etc. This is often fine as we all get to know who owns what type of Surf here, but occasionally we forget, or more often you’re not familiar with the person asking the question so you have to check their profile hoping for a clue. Many times the profile gives no indication either.

Would it be possible to modify the display/layout of the pages slightly to include the member’s vehicle details from their profile in the left panel along with their name and avatar etc.? It might also encourage those who have not filled in their profile to do so, as the gap would be quickly apparent. Most importantly it will enable answering many posts (or not) without having to first check a profile to determine which answer to give, or if indeed you even have an answer relevant to the member in question.

Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

layout

Hi Good idea "Morr" dont know why it was not thought of sooner.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Morr wrote

"Would it be possible to modify the display/layout of the pages slightly to include the member’s vehicle details from their profile in the left panel along with their name and avatar etc.?"

B****y good idea!

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        Morr wrote

"Would it be possible to modify the display/layout of the pages slightly to include the member’s vehicle details from their profile in the left panel along with their name and avatar etc.?"

B****y good idea!

Neville
        Done within the blink of an Eye.

Didn't think it was possible either. Damn I'm Good - and modest too.

Was a good idea too Morr, just need to make sure that everyone fills it out now.

Cheers

Comment

Now that was quick!

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            Done within the blink of an Eye.

Didn't think it was possible either. Damn I'm Good - and modest too.

Was a good idea too Morr, just need to make sure that everyone fills it out now.

Cheers
            "Engage Smug mode......Smug mode Engaged!"

Cheers Andy, SuperFast, excellent response, as we've all come to appreciate. Thanks.
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
              "Engage Smug mode......Smug mode Engaged!"

Cheers Andy, SuperFast, excellent response, as we've all come to appreciate. Thanks.
              Believe me, I was running full turbocharge smug mode!!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X