Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
    A few bit's Matt, what do you need,
    The turbo is the one on my list at the moment which I need to either get repaired or find a replacement for. The one on the logeygen appears to be chucking oil out in all directions at the moment. If I could find a replacement, that would obviously be easier than having to get a new seal kit and fit it.

I'm sure this list will be growing over time though.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      The turbo is the one on my list at the moment which I need to either get repaired or find a replacement for. The one on the logeygen appears to be chucking oil out in all directions at the moment. If I could find a replacement, that would obviously be easier than having to get a new seal kit and fit it.

I'm sure this list will be growing over time though.
      I have a spare turbo, but it has the same problem as yours, so not much use to you, let me know what else and i will have a butchers for you, into the dark depths of my apotheke,
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
        I have a spare turbo, but it has the same problem as yours, so not much use to you
        It might be of use yet if I manage to bollock mine up when servicing it.

let me know what else and i will have a butchers for you, into the dark depths of my apotheke,
        Cheers. Can't think of anything just offhand, but I'll give you a shout as soon as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          It might be of use yet if I manage to bollock mine up when servicing it.

No probs Matt, if you need it let me know and i will post it on,

Cheers. Can't think of anything just offhand, but I'll give you a shout as soon as I do.
          Ok Matt, will wait to hear from you.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
            yes its a solid pully no rubber all one part. i have had it fitted for a good year or so with no problems.

see here

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=611&vid=139
            No it's not. You (or I can anyway) clearly see the rubber seperating the two cast sections. You can't put a solid one on a 2.4 and expect the engine to survive.

They even state this.

1989 - onwards Diesel 2L/2LT &3L. A new Genuine Toyota front cast pulley from RoughTrax, as per the original fitment has a rubber lining inside the pulley.
            Nev

Comment

Originally posted by tillytops View Post
              that would be great whats postage and is paypal okay ,your a lifesaver
              just seen where you are wouldnt it be a problem and a wait? I know im a bit thick today, not very well.
              If you pm your address, or email paul@greekpropertyuk.gr then i can get it on its way.

Comment

Working...
              X