I'd just like to say..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd just like to say..........

............. a big thankyou to surfenvatchenskunkenstein for all his help today Changing the autobox on my dads ( EX-lurch's) surf ......... it's been a pig of a job which i'll finish mondaybut it would have been impossible without his help ...........

Thanks old bean
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    ............. a big thankyou to surfenvatchenskunkenstein for all his help today Changing the autobox on my dads ( EX-lurch's) surf ......... it's been a pig of a job which i'll finish mondaybut it would have been impossible without his help ...........

Thanks old bean
    just what i think i might need to do, you guys wanna pop across the pond to dublin??? we can make a weekend of it

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
      just what i think i might need to do, you guys wanna pop across the pond to dublin??? we can make a weekend of it

I ain't doing that again any time soon

Comment

I ain't doing that again any time soon
        i'll supply the cider and the beers, and the beds, no camping here

unless you want to set up on the big green in front of my house

Comment

rofl,why is it you lot keep adding bits to my forum name.no worries mate you know your more than welcome.just hope it works ok when you finish it monday.oh and dont forget to kick stormys arse for cutting the kick down cable in half.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            rofl,why is it you lot keep adding bits to my forum name.no worries mate you know your more than welcome.just hope it works ok when you finish it monday.oh and dont forget to kick stormys arse for cutting the kick down cable in half.

Skunken suits the way you were today .......and i'm the biohazard

Comment

Aaw, it fair warms the cockles...

Comment

I never realised it was cut to tell the truth Mark butyou know me if i don't snap a bolt then i'll do something else instead.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

We got around it ........after much profanity

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    I never realised it was cut to tell the truth Mark butyou know me if i don't snap a bolt then i'll do something else instead.
                    ROFL.yea rich i suppose you gotta keep up to your name somehow aint ya snapper.had to take both g/boxes apart to change the cable over.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

ROFL.yea rich i suppose you gotta keep up to your name somehow aint ya snapper.had to take both g/boxes apart to change the cable over.
                      Thankfully i had some expert help

Comment

Mark.that part is in the post tomorrow complete with cable back to the mechanism half way back the truck.I forgot to pick up the white wheel so i will collect that tomorrow and post it on aswell.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Wow that's 2 big thank you's on here for you.

IOTW - maybe we could have H(hero)OTW
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Mark is a big hero who need thanks form us and looks after us as any good natured guy can but there are others

Stormy ......parts man and ever helpful

mattf ...... his download site is a goldmine and all the other info he keeps online

bushwhacker .....the linkmeister

and many others that make this place a comunity , thats what we should remember Koi has given us a place to play , interact and help each other so surporting him is also important

a big thanks to all

Comment

Mark is a big hero who need thanks form us and looks after us as any good natured guy can but there are others

Stormy ......parts man and ever helpful

mattf ...... his download site is a goldmine and all the other info he keeps online

bushwhacker .....the linkmeister

and many others that make this place a comunity , thats what we should remember Koi has given us a place to play , interact and help each other so surporting him is also important

a big thanks to all
                              You having a soppy moment there?

But yes you are right, as usual
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X