2.4 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 engine

If anyone is interested in aengine head and fuel pump for a 2.4 efi then here is a bargain for you
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/forum/view...hp?f=10&t=5848
    I would buy it back but funds won't allow at the moment.
    Its the one from gwh's old 2.4
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    If anyone is interested in aengine head and fuel pump for a 2.4 efi then here is a bargain for you
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/forum/view...hp?f=10&t=5848
    I would buy it back but funds won't allow at the moment.
    Its the one from gwh's old 2.4
    Hi Richard, that looks a good buy, will it fit in place of a 2LT manual,
    any luck with Rav 4 spare , 225 65 17, 17 inch rim, 5 stud,
    Last edited by greecysurf; 8 October 2009, 17:28. Reason: Can't spell
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
      Hi Richard, that looks a good buy, will it fit in place of a 2LT manual,
      any luck with Rav 4 spare , 225 65 17, 17 inch rim, 5 stud,

Got to www.toyodiy.com and check the information there ...........i think it will it's just if there is a difference in the conections to the bell housing on the gearbox
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

you'll need the wiring loom for the electronic fuel pump in order for it to run proper.
        Cause of all the shite here recently i ain't had chance to look for any ravs but once i'm settled at the unit i will be on the lookout for a decent breaker.If you want to send me a list of what parts you'll want then i can look to see whats about for you

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Got to www.toyodiy.com and check the information there ...........i think it will it's just if there is a difference in the conections to the bell housing on the gearbox
          Thanks mate, appreciate that,

Comment

you'll need the wiring loom for the electronic fuel pump in order for it to run proper.
            Cause of all the shite here recently i ain't had chance to look for any ravs but once i'm settled at the unit i will be on the lookout for a decent breaker.If you want to send me a list of what parts you'll want then i can look to see whats about for you
            Hi Richard, there not for me, but a friend out here, is it all right if i give him your email, he is back in the UK for about 4 months and travels down your way,

Comment

Hi Richard, there not for me, but a friend out here, is it all right if i give him your email, he is back in the UK for about 4 months and travels down your way,
              yea thats fine Paul no worries.perhaps he can take back loads of spares for you....

Comment

Greecy you have a 2lt .....thats a 2lte

sorry just realised yours is a 1989

Comment

plus you'll need the ecu for the fuel pump to run right.
                  You can fit the mechanical pump to that block but you will have the engine management light on all the time.Thats if you didn't want to swap ecu's and wiring about

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Greecy you have a 2lt .....thats a 2lte

sorry just realised yours is a 1989
                    Confuses hell out of me as well, it's just an idea, as at that price it will be well worthwhile to keep as a spare, maybe a good idea for Albannach as well.

Comment

yea thats fine Paul no worries.perhaps he can take back loads of spares for you....
                      He is a typical retired expat, tight as a ducks doodah, nice bloke, but.

Comment

Confuses hell out of me as well, it's just an idea, as at that price it will be well worthwhile to keep as a spare, maybe a good idea for Albannach as well.
                        The change over is between H and J reg here .....90/91 although they are the same the electronics on the lte make it a pain to retrofit but you can fitthe lt into a more modernas it won't need the ECU

Comment

Well i might want it back.....as a bauble for the mantlepeice
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            Well i might want it back.....as a bauble for the mantlepeice
                            Just don't hang it on the christmass tree,

Comment

Just had a look, says it's only the block and fuel pump.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                              X