Somerset....ooooARRRRRRR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somerset....ooooARRRRRRR

Just been working at a Orange Mast Site nr Shepton Mallet/North Wooton for two days. It was like being in a foreign land.....(I'm from Newcastle)

No pubs,taxis,takeaways,shops,civ ilisation.Beer with no head.Welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit in the hotel. The only good thing was no one nicked my laptop and tools from the car overnight.Fantastic scenery and great apples....

And stacks of old cars from the 80's everywhere..

Originally posted by kevinturner100 View Post
    Welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit in the hotel.

Comment

oh and seen a blue over silver surf on a "N" plate pulling a horsebox thru Cheddar Gorge on way to M5.That brightened up a wet Monday...

Comment

Just been working at a Orange Mast Site nr Shepton Mallet/North Wooton for two days. It was like being in a foreign land.....(I'm from Newcastle)

No pubs,taxis,takeaways,shops,civ ilisation.Beer with no head.Welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit in the hotel. The only good thing was no one nicked my laptop and tools from the car overnight.Fantastic scenery and great apples....

My idea of heaven.

Comment

Beer with no head...

if you want a half... ask for a half!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I think you needed a brothel.

sorry wrong sort of head
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I think Butcombe is their local brewery in that area, but they brew proper beer, not this fizzy, over-gassed shite that comes with a 1" head.

Stop thinking girly drinks will you!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thats a high spot here ............wait till you get to some of the villages

Originally Posted by kevinturner100
                Welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit in the hotel.

It's still better than sneezing in the helmet
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                X