Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Skydiving today!!

Anyone done one?

12000 feet 7000 freefall Tandem ...never done it before but cannot wait....jumping from Ashford (Kent) later today if weather permits!!

"Anyone done one?

12000 feet 7000 freefall Tandem ...never done it before but cannot wait....jumping from Ashford (Kent) later today if weather permits!! "

Never done one but would love to have a go, it's pooring hard here at the moment so hope it stops soon for you.
    Neal

Comment

Humm looks very wet and the forcast says will rain all afternoon...oh well may have to do it another day unless it clears.....bugger

Comment

Hope you get the chance to do it. Done a tandam jump a few years ago and was it was amazing. 30 seconds of falling towards the ground at 130mph seems to last longer. Just a warning, beware of when the chute opens. The jolt and constraining of the harness around the groin area can be a little unpleasant.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
          Anyone done one?

12000 feet 7000 freefall Tandem ...never done it before but cannot wait....jumping from Ashford (Kent) later today if weather permits!!
          Well, did you do it?
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            Well, did you do it?
            NO ###### weather did us over!! but I am so looking forward to it. We will sort a date we can go Jump on!

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Thats a shame you would have loved it. Free fall jumps are much more comfortable than standard military jumps, they dont hurt so much
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                Thats a shame you would have loved it. Free fall jumps are much more comfortable than standard military jumps, they dont hurt so much
                Thanks Charvell ....now keeping my eye on a long term forecast

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                  Anyone done one?

Yup - in Queenstown New Zealand in February this year

15,000' with a 10,000' freefall

IT IS BL00DY AWESOME

Both my daughters and niece went out before me - that was quite an interesting feeling to watch your girl disappear out of the door, I can tell you.

Have a look here for a vid

http://www.nzone.biz/

http://www.nzone.biz/Skydive/daily-photos/#
                  Last edited by The Lovely Boyo; 6 October 2009, 18:35.
                  Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I done a 14k jump over in Cairns AUstralia in 2000. It was magic..Mind cudnt do a bungee......FKK that

Comment

Working...
                    X