What do you do with yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with yours?

As the question is, 'what do you do with yours?' It got me thinking that the surf is a popular car. Would probably be even more so if it was sold in this country by Toyota. But what do you do with yours?
    Why did you pick a surf? Was it for it looks? Or always wanted to own a 4x4. Do you use it for off roading? As alot of members do. Maybe for recovery work. Breakdowns etc etc., Do you need a good vehicle for towing? Maybe the boot size inside the surf when you fold the seats down, good for boot sales. How about for the job. You need a 4x4 for your employment & nothing else would do. Or maybe you do the whole lot?
    Me? Always wanted a 4x4 & found I can do alot with the surf. It's help to boost my income a bit. So when my 2nd gen got written off, I went & bought a 3rd gen. Since I got the head replaced, its proved to me to be the most reliable vehicle I've had. I've had about 8 since I started driving in '88. I dunno if I'm being nosy or curious, but I thought I'd ask..............
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

I bought mine to replace a Jeep Cherokee i had, liked it so bought another, use it off road and as a general run around, towing me boat, its comfortable easy to drive, and reliable, enough said,
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

It's handy for carrying RPG's
      It's good in the snow, (plenty here)
      The rear window is good for firing out of whilst the wife takes the steering wheel.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        It's handy for carrying RPG's
        It's good in the snow, (plenty here)
        The rear window is good for firing out of whilst the wife takes the steering wheel.
        Rpgs, Roast piggys and garlic soup,

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
          Rpgs, Roast piggys and garlic soup,
          That's the kiddie.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

top gear made it look a very reliable car when they tried to distroy it!

and they look cool!
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              That's the kiddie.
              That explains the roast piggy soup,

Comment

got mine cause other half wanted a eople carrier lol,now used for caravan aswell,ps as your local u may have seen mine doing carboot in hollingbury?

Comment

As it goes Slobodan, its a good vehicle for reconnaissance missions. Easy to make yourself comfortable in the back & drop the back window to take a few snaps of your target catching them red-handed. Had to wait a good few hours, but worth it in the end.
                  Last edited by murph; 4 October 2009, 22:22.
                  www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

I spend lots of money on it all day, every day, every week, every month...in fact it would be easier to just get tenners and use them as firelighters.... To light piles of twenties...
                    Apart from that it's ok.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      I spend lots of money on it all day, every day, every week, every month...in fact it would be easier to just get tenners and use them as firelighters.... To light piles of twenties...
                      Apart from that it's ok.
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

i wanted a 4x4 that didn't need as much work as a landy
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Nah beakdown, haven't seen up there. But I've seen you out & about round Portslade. I work for the local skip firm down there in the basin.
                          www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            Apart from that it's ok.
                            You have definatly been north the border to long, stop playing solitaire and singing Neil Diamond, fix the areial before it's to late,

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
                              Nah beakdown, haven't seen up there. But I've seen you out & about round Portslade. I work for the local skip firm down there in the basin.
                              cool,im literally a stones throw from there,u must have heard the stereo then lol

Comment

Working...
                              X