Voting Opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting Opinion.

Since this is the general thread section I want to get everyones opinion on something completely unrelated to surf's.

Which of these do you agree with regarding voting on a political matter, A or B.

A- If you dont know, vote no.

B- If you dont know, dont vote.

If you dont know = you are unsure of the consequences, intentions or content of the proposed document/bill/treaty/referendum etc...

Thanks.
    A - If you dont know, vote no.
    36.36%
    B - If you dont know, dont vote.
    63.64%

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
    Since this is the general thread section I want to get everyones opinion on something completely unrelated to surf's.

Which of these do you agree with regarding voting on a political matter, A or B.

A- If you dont know, vote no.

B- If you dont know, dont vote.

If you dont know = you are unsure of the consequences, intentions or content of the proposed document/bill/treaty/referendum etc...

Thanks.
    Or go mental "if you dont know find out!
    Brian

Comment

where's the 3rd option
      IF you dont Know Find Out then you can VOTE and hopefully make a difference
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Is that Irish?
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          Is that Irish?
          might be to you but why vote on something you know nothing about ??
          thats irish i think
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

If it's anything to do with europe ......NO
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Surely it should include:

'If it's proposed by Gordon Robin Brown vote NO !'

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

If you don't know don't vote...
                Exactly the sort of apathy spin doctors rely on.
                That and bare faced nerve...yyvette cooper on the news just now saying that other parties policies won't work...well your mob have been at it since 97 love...and they're as shit now as they have always been.
                Australian politics require you to vote by law... At least it keeps apathy at bay.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  If it's anything to do with europe ......NO
                  BioHazard THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE. Im merely interested in the general opinion regarding the choice of A or B.
                  Please dont try to hijack or influence opinions by associating this thread with your own disregard/contempt for Europe. Start your own Europe bashing thread.

Comment

BioHazard THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE. Im merely interested in the general opinion regarding the choice of A or B.
                    Please dont try to hijack or influence opinions by associating this thread with your own disregard/contempt for Europe. Start your own Europe GASSING thread.

Comment

That question really sounds like how MPs get most of their adaptable statistics. Only give the options, that the results can prove what you want. The obvious inclution would be 'If you don't know would you find out?'

Personally I wouldn't choose either option given.
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Please dont try to hijack or influence opinions by associating this thread with your own disregard/contempt for Europe. Start your own Europe bashing thread.
                        Them what is the point of the big ask ?
                        Irelands recent Lisbon treaty referendum had two very loaded questions instead of yes and no. This happens mostly in a bananna republic...don't understand the question so don't vote
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

My answer to your vague question would be:

Who gives a t0ss?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                            My answer to your vague question would be:

Who gives a t0ss?
                            As predicted.

Comment

Sorry but you never replied to my comment about if you wished to follow my first gen .......... Off road
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                              X