gasket kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gasket kits

sorry this is doing my head in lol, i want to do this with good gasket kits but roughtrax sell a kit for 70 quid using "quality"japanese gaskets,but i want the oem ones,they do the oem head gasket,but which of the others do i need?or do i just get the kit?
    http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=614

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    sorry this is doing my head in lol, i want to do this with good gasket kits but roughtrax sell a kit for 70 quid using "quality"japanese gaskets,but i want the oem ones,they do the oem head gasket,but which of the others do i need?or do i just get the kit?
    http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=11&cid=614
    I've got the kit and they all seem good to me, but what do I know???
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      I've got the kit and they all seem good to me, but what do I know???
      i really want the oem stuff but the kit doesnt list whats in it,nor does roughtrax say apart from the head gasket whats oem?

Comment

go direct to toyota and get the parts if your worried about not getting what you want
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Do you want to know what OEM means, or what the OEM stuff is? I'd go out and look at the remains of mine, but wouldn't be able to tell you what most of them are (I geniunely shouldn't be allowed spanners...)...

Comment

my question is the kit they sell any good,i dont wanna spend over a grand for me to be worrying about a poxy gasket going,dont really wanna go to toyota cause it will be over 200 in gaskets

Comment

my question is the kit they sell any good,i dont wanna spend over a grand for me to be worrying about a poxy gasket going,dont really wanna go to toyota cause it will be over 200 in gaskets
              Give Barry a call in the morning, see what he makes of them - Milners sell the same one http://www.milneroffroad.com/img/pro...ages/10423.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                Give Barry a call in the morning, see what he makes of them - Milners sell the same one http://www.milneroffroad.com/img/pro...ages/10423.jpg
                thats my worry lol

Comment

thats my worry lol
                  So ask Stevo. He knows more about 2.4 heads than anyone else.
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                    So ask Stevo. He knows more about 2.4 heads than anyone else.
                    [put's arm round Chillitt and says "it's a 3.0 litre Charlie"]
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
                      [put's arm round Chillitt and says "it's a 3.0 litre Charlie"]
                      It's also early on a Sunday, And I am sure he does 3 litre too...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I dont believe roughtrax would sell sh!t..

They're well known in the hilux world an word would spread like wild fire if they sold total junk!!

I wouldn't think twice about ordering anything from Roughtrax!

Except those 'electric blue' headlamp protectors they used to sell.. Yuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          I dont believe roughtrax would sell sh!t..

They're well known in the hilux world an word would spread like wild fire if they sold total junk!!

I wouldn't think twice about ordering anything from Roughtrax!

Except those 'electric blue' headlamp protectors they used to sell.. Yuck!!
                          oh they sound cool,dont they o them any more?

Comment

oh they sound cool,dont they o them any more?

Not sure mate... they were on an offer a while back an were cheaper than the others..

So i was guessing it was a "no one wants them.. we'll sell 'em cheap an get 'em gone" job...

But who knows!

Dont have much call to browse Roughtrax anymore!

Comment

Make your mind up whether you want guaranteed quality or lowest cost. If you were that concerned about using OEM quality componenets only, you wouldn't even be asking this question. Toyota dealers are guaranteed to sell Toyota parts. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X