oh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear

with rad cap off i can actually see the exaust smoke comin out of rad just makin my list up with roughtrax,anyone got any must buys apart from,recon head,gasket set,water pump,belt and tensioner kit,head bolts,stat,cap?

O Dear
    Dont you mean
    VERY DEAR
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

OH Mate that dont sound good have you spoken to stormforce or supersurf they might be able to help on some bits and i am passing through most of south coast this w/end if anything i can do give me a shout
      I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Damn Andy sorry to head that.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Bad new's mate, seems like you have all you'll need listed there, apart from a barrow load of cash
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Bugga mate, sorry to hear that.
            Hope you get it sorted quick.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

it will get sorted quick,not worth crying about it,its gotta be reliable for next year so i want to do everything toyota parts,and yes very dear,gonna come in at about a grand in parts

Comment

I fully appreciate you want it reliable! especially if its airbrushed!

But.. why not get a stevo head?

They're tried an tested!! I've never once seen a tread that was under the topic of "i got a head from stevo an its fcuked despite my perfectly maintained cooling system"

It's money down the drain IMO going to Toyota for everything!

Comment

Yup that's two of us andy!!
                  Roughtrax do have a kit. A fully made uphead, bolts, head gasket and cambelt for just over £ 600. I know there's no vat on that, butas a basis to add extras to( water pump etc) it could keep the costs down a bit
                  good luck mate
                  ( mines still running, just pressurised)
                  and it's off to stevos soon
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    I fully appreciate you want it reliable! especially if its airbrushed!

But.. why not get a stevo head?

They're tried an tested!! I've never once seen a tread that was under the topic of "i got a head from stevo an its fcuked despite my perfectly maintained cooling system"

It's money down the drain IMO going to Toyota for everything!
                    rod i'm not shipping it to stevo,as i can with my mate do it,im gonna get the roughtrax head then all oem gaskets and belts etc

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      Roughtrax do have a kit. A fully made uphead, bolts, head gasket and cambelt for just over £ 600. I know there's no vat on that, butas a basis to add extras to( water pump etc) it could keep the costs down a bit
                      good luck mate
                      yup i saw that gra,but oddly its not oem gaskets but the cambelt is,but then no tensioners???so i was gonna get the 600 head then get all the bits seperate

Comment

It's a real pity I ain't down there andy, could have done both together!!
                        I just have no where to do it up here, or time to do it as well.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          good luck mate
                          The new one ?

The all singing, all dancing, makes the tea special ?

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Any chance of claiming some of the cost back as a business expence? If its used as a company vehicle you should at least get the VAT back.I think a phone call to your accountant might help and surely wouldn't hurt. The worst he can do is say no. He probably will but if you dont ask you dont get.
                            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

My job requires me (as a self employed person) to be able to get to EVERY site I'm asked to go to....sone oc these little csi's are halfway up a bleedin mountain,and really only accesible by a four wheel drive motor. The surf is a company car, used solely for business. If something goes wrong with it the company pays.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X