Just wanted to say Thanks Smurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    How do you all communicate.....what with you having that snooker ball on your mouth?
    thats easy gwa,i take it out.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      thats easy gwa,i take it out.

And once he starts talking Everyone else puts it back in .......With added gaffa tape
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        And once he starts talking Everyone else puts it back in .......With added gaffa tape
        cheers buddy.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

lol,i was waiting for that one to crop up.
          One doesn't like to disappoint.

Comment

cheers bigman,yourself, lisa and bigfoot have become a big part of my family.i would like to thank you all for giving me the chance to live that dream,ive enjoyed every minute of the wkends away and looking after the legend itself.looking forward to the rebuild and whatever comes next year.bring it on guys.next years gonna be even better.
            Last edited by shirlster; 1 October 2009, 18:47.

Comment

Originally posted by shirlster View Post
              shame your a liar and a cheat
              So the wedding is off then?

Comment

Shirley. We have no inclination to hear of anything, (whether true or not), which has happened between you and Mark. I speak only for myself in this post, but I would suggest that you keep private matters exactly that. Private.

This is a public forum. It is not a place for airing the personal life of yourself and others. *Especially* not others, without their permission or consent.
                Last edited by MattF; 30 September 2009, 22:23.

Comment

I would ask that you keep you fantasys from the forum We gentlemen do not lower ourselves to spreading gossip and rumour on open forums in the manner you did so on Facebook, hence told no-one and ask that you do not spread you accuasions on here as we do not give a ****
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

So thats a yes then?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      So thats a yes then?
                      It would appear so Vince. She mentioned in a thread the other day that they had parted ways.

Comment

This is most definitely not the place to aid personal greivances.
                        Mark has not done so, neither should you shirley. We (matt and albannach) start rows about spelling. Go to some social networking thingy if you want to do this..... Not here
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Sorry dont know you guys but its always sad when folk split up....... everyone here has their issues but shouldnt be a public thing (in my opinion) so.... http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...938#post582938
                          The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

i must admit it was great being on the team of big foot

Comment

Shirley honey - don't know either you or Mark that well, but this ay the place.

Please don't show either Mark or yourself up on here, he has refrained from mentioning it, an even though I knew ages ago I would not have dreamed of bringing it up on here.

I do not wish to see either of you publicly lose respect.
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

its ok bibs i dont think that was a comment to get at me,i know she genuinely liked being on the team.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X