Hilux owner soon to be (hopefully)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux owner soon to be (hopefully)

Surprised I'm the first to post here, so here goes, my name is Paul (obviously) 27years old and from Northern Ireland, big Toyota enthusiast as is all of my family.
    I currently own an ST205WRC Celica GT Four with 600bhp, this is my daily driver. I'm a staff member on the GT4EC (Enthusiasts Club) so i'm not new to these kind of forums.
    Having such power obviously this isn't practical especially with the running costs these days, and the girlfriend has taken up horse riding again as she's finished uni. I need something to pull the horsebox. So i look at the Hilux and Landcruiser, both of which I really like. But i prefer the older models, because imo they are better made.
    Toyota isn't the same from 1998 onwards and i prefer my Toyota's before then.
    So hopefully in the coming weeks, i'll be purchasing a Hilux as this is what i've decided to go for.
    This is my first off road vehicle i've purchased so go easy on me and keep me right. Well hopefully i'll get all the advice i need and have many happy years of motoring with my new venture.

A few pics of my last two Toyota's and 4wd of course.

Working...
X