Well that was daft! You can laugh if you want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was daft! You can laugh if you want

As I may have mentioned, I’ve been riding off road bikes on most Sundays and doing rather well on the motocrosser...... well last Sunday I was talking to one of the guys with a trails bike(the ones with no seat) and the owner let me have a ride (how hard can it be? Low height, lightweight) I was doing fine jumping obstacles until the owner put out a large log for me to try.....

Misjudged the log and crashed into the bank with the bike landing on top of me..... Knocked the wind out of me and really hurt my shoulder the pain wasn’t getting any better so I went across to A&E yesterday morning only to discover I have a broken collar bone

I wouldn’t mind so much, but I’ve been riding road motorcycles for years and I cycle every day without coming to grief

So no driving, riding or taking the dog for a walk for at least 3 weeks and I daren’t risk using any of my rifles or shotguns.

Work is proving a bit difficult trying to clean snake cages. I can hook snakes with my left hand but I’ll not be able to do any venom extractions for a while.

Yes, I know it was stupid and I’m now paying the price
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Well done on giving yourself a 3 week holiday! Least you have an excuse for no house chores
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      Well done on giving yourself a 3 week holiday! Least you have an excuse for no house chores
      With only one arm there is no way you could possibly vacuum. You have to be carefull you dont strain your good arm
      I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
        As I may have mentioned, I’ve been riding off road bikes on most Sundays and doing rather well on the motocrosser...... well last Sunday I was talking to one of the guys with a trails bike(the ones with no seat) and the owner let me have a ride (how hard can it be? Low height, lightweight) I was doing fine jumping obstacles until the owner put out a large log for me to try.....

Misjudged the log and crashed into the bank with the bike landing on top of me..... Knocked the wind out of me and really hurt my shoulder the pain wasn’t getting any better so I went across to A&E yesterday morning only to discover I have a broken collar bone

I wouldn’t mind so much, but I’ve been riding road motorcycles for years and I cycle every day without coming to grief

So no driving, riding or taking the dog for a walk for at least 3 weeks and I daren’t risk using any of my rifles or shotguns.

Work is proving a bit difficult trying to clean snake cages. I can hook snakes with my left hand but I’ll not be able to do any venom extractions for a while.

Yes, I know it was stupid and I’m now paying the price
        evening dude, i think we may have spoken before. if i'm correct you work down some venom extraction place, we had a phone chat about my cali king, and you invited me down for a looksee, all around 2 to 3 years back.
        wouldlove a looksee, and dont worry, i'll come and shoot/clean your guns for you

mick.

Comment

Hi Mick,
          Yes, I vaguely remember (even though I get lots of phone calls from private snake keepers).

Just looking at the calendar and I might just about be able to remove my sling and drive the Surf before the MOT is up
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
          X