X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a phone line....

(evil laugh)

But I agree with Graham and Matt....
    I think it's time to start looking for another place to live slowly...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Apparentley there will soon be a tax on ####ing and shitting. The bottom inspe torz will be funded by making sure that the armed forces use snatch go karts(with real pram wheels) and save on bullets by getting the lads to shout bang.
      I am trying to cheer. Myself up after watching a documentary about two young lads who became respectively, triple and double amputees. They had to go to (may I say fantastic) an nhs hospital cos all the military ones were shut, to provide a better service no doubt. Wd have to give the government more tax, as they gave all the money to some banker( or sounds similair to banker). We have private finance initiatives, mp's expenses,quango's a plenty and a whole underclass who devote their whole existence to trying to rinse a bit more welfare for their next Burberry cap. So to this end, and until the govt and the new one next year manage to rein in their own greed, send some proper equipment to the latest warzone and look after our armed forces properly...they ain't getting another brass cent off me. I am utterly ashamed of the wsy our incumbent administration behave fir their own (dead) political ends, so to pvt andy Allen and paratrooper tom neathway I salute you and your families. To latterly idiotic grinning Cnut tony Blair and presently gordon/alastair/big faggot queen mandelson

Fcuk you... Fcuk you and the fcuking boat you rode in on
      and if you want ANY tax out of me
      fcuk you again.
      Brilliant, I totally agree,
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        To latterly idiotic grinning Cnut tony Blair and presently gordon/alastair/big faggot queen mandelson

Fcuk you... Fcuk you and the fcuking boat you rode in on
        and if you want ANY tax out of me
        fcuk you again.
        That sounds pretty fair to me. Personaly I would use an umbarella and open and twist on the way down
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
        X