Greetings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings....

Hello there everyone.... I am from Malaysia. Sabah in particular and located at north of Borneo. Its nice to have such a forum dedicated to a Surf and every-time googling for a surf problem, it direct me to this site, and I mostly got my answer. So here I am, joining the club and hope to learn, troubleshoot and contribute anything that can help each other....

I have a LN130 1KZ-TE Surf and chassis are fully converted to LN106 lux which on a solid front axel with front and rear lips spring. Sabah, North Borneo's terrain are quite rough. Yes, that original torsion bar frontal suspension is superb in handling, high speed, corners, non bumpy ride.... but with my everyday terrain here, I would ended up doing re-alignment every 2-4 weeks. So I decided to convert them and got registered endorsed by local government and woosh, Im free from out of alignment nightmare....

So again, greetings to everyone here and have a nice day! Cheers....

Regards,

Jasnnie Mark

Hi n Welcome aboard enjoy ya stay

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi and welcome,enjoy the site,
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

halo dan selamat datang
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hi and welcome to the home of insane surfers.
          Don't forget to post pics of the beast
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome, nice to see guys from all over the world join up, enjoy and yup be nice to see some pics, some blokes here have done the solid front axel mod, would like to do it myself if i had the cash and knowlage
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X