Ever built a Pedal go cart track??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever built a Pedal go cart track??

I have bough 6 of these http://www.bergtoys.co.uk/skelterdetail.php?prod=1235 for work as a new activity and now need inspiration to create a cost effective good looking course .... anyone done something like this or seen any sites I can steal any ideas from

Cheers
    Mark

£925.00 are you mad .kin ell you could get a real car for that

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      £925.00 are you mad .kin ell you could get a real car for that
      Think your p1ssed and looked at the wrong link!! any way in buying 6 I got them for far less!!

Comment

sorry er £689 ?

Comment

we made them out of pram wheels as kids n roll down hills great fun

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
            we made them out of pram wheels as kids n roll down hills great fun
            steve s
            Contributor

Wheres the star then?

Comment

sounds like fun,but wow they are expensive,are they electric?can u u not just dig/make a track,or do u mean layout?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                sounds like fun,but wow they are expensive,are they electric?can u u not just dig/make a track,or do u mean layout?
                Yep they are a little expensive but they will last because if they are as popular as I know they will be then they will do 5 sessions a day which will being used 900 times a season ....at £50 a time = a good return!! which is reflected by other activities we do...
                I wanted help with inspiration on track ...cool ideas or thing peeps have seen

can dig and do anything just wanted ideas as wacky as possible

Comment

Have a play of the game in the link I posted in this thread nearly four years ago!
                  http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ght=scalextric

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Have a play of the game in the link I posted in this thread nearly four years ago!
                    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ght=scalextric

Thanks bushy but not quite what I was after.....

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                      now need inspiration to create a cost effective good looking course ....
                      Not exactly a lot of info to base suggestions upon. What have you got to work with?

Comment

As Mattf said, what have you got in the way of space and is it tarmac, dirt ect, need some details . If it's tarmac then it's probably a case of a few light humps and bumps, cones and padding around to make a track but if its dirt the the worlds your oyster so to speak.
                        Neal

Comment

Destruction Derby
                          I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                            Not exactly a lot of info to base suggestions upon. What have you got to work with?
                            Fair point....

Budget £1,000
                            Ground will be soil where the building inside the box is being removed
                            I have use of a digger, I have free tyre supply
                            I just want ideas that maybe folks have seen on their travels that would make it even cooler for the kids...apart from adding engines to the go carts!!

Comment

i think you can make a hell of a decent circuit there Mark.Put in a couple of chicanes(spelling) and a hairpin bend at one end,I would have a decent straight length of track and perhaps one end put the Hairpin bend or you may have the room to put a double hairpin at the one end and then make the rest of the circuit up as bends and short straight sections.I'll draw a rough diagram of what i mean so you can see better as my description dont read like i mean it to
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X