Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    Who? Auntie Mildred.....

thankfully, that's all behind me now, it's onwards and upwards, in a kind of stumbling way.....

And leave Brian out of this, he's done nothing to you....
    I just seem like i got no get up and go at times.Maybe my get up has just gone and i'm left here..get the men in white coats quick i'm losing the plot or i lost it already
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      I just seem like i got no get up and go at times.Maybe my get up has just gone and i'm left here..get the men in white coats quick i'm losing the plot or i lost it already
      Do you rattle if you jump up and down? Or is it dangerous to try?

Oh - I don't need the exhaust, I'm learning to weld with the remains of the one I have
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'm on the same dosage as that aswell.Also on Fluoxetine,Gabapentin and Amitriptyline.After 4 years of all that i surprised i got any brain left
        Hey Rich after 14 years of the shoite you'll remember absolutely nothing !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          Do you rattle if you jump up and down? Or is it dangerous to try?

Oh - I don't need the exhaust, I'm learning to weld with the remains of the one I have
          Rattle i was aked if i wanted to join a band as an instrument...

Right on good luck with the welding

Comment

Google Apathy its describes me to a T I think Ian said he has it to ! Maybe its the tablets who knows. I think I'm on about 18 or so a day nowBlood pressure, cholestrol,Acid reflux,blood thinning you name it Suppose it keeps me going though.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              Google Apathy its describes me to a T I think Ian said he has it to ! Maybe its the tablets who knows. I think I'm on about 18 or so a day nowBlood pressure, cholestrol,Acid reflux,blood thinning you name it Suppose it keeps me going though.
              i'm on about the same as you you each day,but mine are for nerve damage etc and pain killlers

Comment

Hi an welcome
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Thought i was reading a script from a Derek and Clive sketch!!

i'm not on as many pills as you guys but it does take me all my time to "do something" i'll go out to the garage with good intensions of gettign summat done and then find a reason that i cant do it , have a fag and bugger off back indoors, i did manage to wash the truck intending to give it polish next day tho, that was a fortnight ago, sod it!!!
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I'm on the same dosage as that aswell.Also on Fluoxetine,Gabapentin and Amitriptyline.After 4 years of all that i surprised i got any brain left
                    Its the gabbos that have messed my head up. very forgetful because of them. tramadol are the ones that caused me the stomach trouble, 8 a day i was on and my mood swings got scary. i have stopped taking any pills and laxatives now and just live on coffee.hehe.

back to the truck. its for sale as its hurting the back to much i have tried and tried to get it right but due to the height of me i cant sit for more the 30 minutes without both legs falling asleep. gutted as i love the truck.

Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by activeviii View Post
                      Its the gabbos that have messed my head up. very forgetful because of them. tramadol are the ones that caused me the stomach trouble, 8 a day i was on and my mood swings got scary. i have stopped taking any pills and laxatives now and just live on coffee.hehe.

back to the truck. its for sale as its hurting the back to much i have tried and tried to get it right but due to the height of me i cant sit for more the 30 minutes without both legs falling asleep. gutted as i love the truck.

Phil.
                      Shame the truck is no good for you Phil but as you say with your height it must be a struggle fitting behind the wheel.Hope you get to find something that will be ok for you anyhow

Comment

it has a none standard wheel fitted as well so i can almost get a knee under it.hehe. im stuck here at the moment though with to much pain to warrant keeping it. im gutted to tell the truth.

Comment

i bet you are really.My pain probably ain't as bad as yours but its bad enough.It may pay to advertise your truck in the surfs for sale section.It don't cost much and the ad stays till the truck is sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X