Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post replies, please help...

G'day,

I've recently (last week) joined the forum, not sure what is ot but I still can't post replies, each time I get this:

lmantuano, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please let me know what I need to do.

Regards,

Luigi M

Hi welcome to the forum. As for posting and what you need to do, you have just done it.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Should have told him to send you a bundle of ten pound notes nigel

welcome squire,im sure the ususal suspects will be along shortly, to warn you of either impending doom or correct your grammar....enjoy
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Should have told him to send you a bundle of ten pound notes nigel

welcome squire,im sure the ususal suspects will be along shortly, to warn you of either impending doom or correct your grammar....enjoy
        Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the forum, very mad and very gramittically correct, 5 lashes for lack of commas and full stops,
        www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse your greeting should have G'night mate just to make up for the time difference
          I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Working...
          X