New car, new user!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car, new user!

Hi all, Kevin here, new to the forum (hence posting in the "new user" section - thanks to nigel for directing me here!) I got my '93 2.4d ssr-g a couple if weeks ago, with what is apparently the well known problem with the rear window motor, so originally logged on in the hope of finding a replacement as well a picking up some info on a vehicle which frankly I know nothing about, apart from it looks great! Alas, since then some little angel on one too many Bacardi breezers has decided to put the rear window through in a moment of genius. Bless. So I'm now looking for the whole rear door internals, screen and all. I've had a look aroud the forum and it looks fantastic, your comments seem really helpful and friendly and some of them made me laugh! Anyway, looking forward to having a go off the tarmac and generally being part of the surf gang. And maybe even answering some other's questions later down the line!? Thanks all, kev.

Welcome to the forum, am sure one the guys breaking a Surf will have the parts you need.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I know SUPERSURF has a new breaker in - Burgandy (the best)
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Hi mate keepthe faith and all

heykoi...aylesbury...recaro interior..wahoo (did i mention my new one came with ) recaro insides
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hi and welcome to the forum.If supersurf cant help with the motor then give me a shout and i'll sort one for you
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi and welcome mate.
            Neal

Comment

Mine didn't come with Recaro giblets, but it's got them now after a tense 30 minute transplant operation.....and I've been to Aylesbury, and used to have a Burgurrundy Surf.....

Oh -- and welcome!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                Mine didn't come with Recaro giblets, but it's got them now after a tense 30 minute transplant operation.....and I've been to Aylesbury, and used to have a Burgurrundy Surf.....

Oh -- and welcome!

HELLO OLD FRUIT...LOVELY DAY ON THE WEST COAST HERE...IM LYING ITS (apparent for some reason im shouting)

peeing down..oh well back to the sewage..
                Last edited by gwh200; 21 September 2009, 09:17. Reason: tota;ol sleppign nmumpty
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi and welcome, enjoy, beware squirrels bashing nuts, please disable smellyvision when toxic yeti around,
                  www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Hi and welcome if you dont like scratches or war wounds dont go off road but you would miss all the fun
                    Beware the greecysmurf
                    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Hi all... So many responses! I feel all welcome & stuff! Yeah I got the recaro interior, didn't realise that was standard on these? Driver's seat's a bit tired but the rest is ok. Anyone breaking an interior? Cheers for the help all, may the quest for spares begin!

Comment

Originally posted by KAD View Post
                        Yeah I got the recaro interior, didn't realise that was standard on these?
                        It isn't.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
                          Beware the greecysmurf
                          The greecy what?
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hi and welcome to the nuthouse.

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter, talking of which it's madatory to abuse the little blue poison dwarf

I bash fruit bats not nuts

Trev (off to prepare the dungeon otherwise known as Lurch's bog for shortarse's arrival)
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              The greecy what?
                              I'll hold him, you hit him
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X