evildwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evildwarf

hi mate disc done have put some clips of slindon .nez/biosurf/tintin.i think slindon is a better site than boxgrove see wot you think all the best .steve

Originally posted by steve s View Post
    hi mate disc done have put some clips of slindon .nez/biosurf/tintin.i think slindon is a better site than boxgrove see wot you think all the best .steve

But none of the plain
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

not this time mate. when will there be another trip across you back garden

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        Thanks a lot look forward to seeing it i will let you know.
        are you going to norfolk nov or the run in wales in oct if so look forward to seeing you there cheers
        Andy
        I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

hi mate disc in post . no off road trips planed going on holiday first 2 weeks of oct the big 5 0 on the 5th so ill need rehab then ill either sell the surf and get a rover 75 and start stamp collecting or if i still feel up to it carry on with the off roading for a bit .ill let you know

Comment

Working...
          X