yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.A.O Koi or other mods. with special powers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhh, the sensible, every one likes everyone thread, good evening one and all, and how are we on this fine evening,
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

• Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
      Ahhhhhh, the sensible, every one likes everyone thread, good evening one and all, and how are we on this fine evening,
      This place feels like when I was at still at home with my elder sisters (one of which had permanent PMT). You're on tender hooks to see who's going to throw a hissy fit first (or in the case of the other sister actuall crockery).
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Oh and I'm quite well had a good days sleep today (dispite certain members shouting). Eleven hours to do tonight, and then I not back until Saturday morning (probably spend my rest days laying flooring tho, so come back to work for a rest).
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post
          This place feels like when I was at still at home with my elder sisters (one of which had permanent PMT). You're on tender hooks to see who's going to throw a hissy fit first (or in the case of the other sister actuall crockery).
          Ah, the joys of living at home, peace and quiet, lovely brothers and sisters, sorry, that was someone elses family, mine were just at permanent war,

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post
            Oh and I'm quite well had a good days sleep today (dispite certain members shouting). Eleven hours to do tonight, and then I not back until Saturday morning (probably spend my rest days laying flooring tho, so come back to work for a rest).
            Did i shout, so sorry old chap,,will speak quietly in future,

Comment

• Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
              Ah, the joys of living at home, peace and quiet, lovely brothers and sisters,
              I think that family only ever exsisted in fiction.

It gets worse the crockery throwing sister progressed to knives when she got married, although my brother in law tells me that she has calmed and he no longer needs to hide the knives once a month since she started driving a surf.

New advertising campaign "Surfs save lives, scientific proof of PMT reduction".
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• I actually had a nasty day at w**k, but I'm in front of a fire now.
                Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  I actually had a nasty day at w**k, but I'm in front of a fire now.
                  Sat in front of telly, laptop on lap, warm, so no need of a fire, nicely chilled.

Comment

• Just waiting for the cleaners to leave. Then lock up my buildings, get out my 2.1 surround sound system. Then this thing becomes my cinema.

Ooohh they're just leaving, signing off for now (it's frustrating when the "you've got mail" symbol pops up in the middle of a program). Probably pop through latter (or earlier depending upon the time), and see who had PMT tonight.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• I bought myself a little present today

http://www.flycamone2.com/index.php?id=20&L=3

I love getting back from w**k, sitting down and reading the instructions to see what useless stuff I have bought.
                      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Just had a lovely pub carvery....
                        My other cars a QUAD
                        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

• Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
                          Just had a lovely pub carvery....
                          Sausage casserole, followed by coffee, then 2 packets of walkers cheese and onion crisps, and a whole packet of fruit pastiles, slightly bloated now,

Comment

Working...
                          X