yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Surf has been getting really muddy at weekends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surf has been getting really muddy at weekends.

No pictures, but my poor Surf has been covered in dust and caked in mud recently... not really bothered now as there is only 5 weeks till the MOT and then I’ll be selling it.

So why have I been off road? Well my nephew has a motor crosser (Honda CR 125) and my Brother doesn't drive so I’ve been taking them to an off road site.... great fun.

I’ve had some pretty fast road bikes in the past but these crossers are something else......why are the seats so dammed high? I’m 5’9” and 12 St. but can only get my tip toes down... anyway, I’m getting used to it now and I want a trails bike myself now (KTM 640) for off road and a bit of green laning.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

nice one....
    although I just can't imagine your Surf being dirty..... haha
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Bet it was good fun though. Them petrol Surf's are soooooo much more powerful, quicker and smoother and quieter than those common diesels...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

KTM's = VERY LOUD!!! nice!!
        and the bottom end acceleration is mental on those fcking things! i use to ride an R6 and for the speed are smooth as a babys bottom but those crossers are just frightfully and dangerously quick off the mark! quite frankly painfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Bet it was good fun though. Them petrol Surf's are soooooo much more powerful, quicker and smoother and quieter than those common diesels...
          I’m so pleased to see that I’m finally getting through to people as to how wonderful the petrol Surfs are

Comment

It’s just as well that I bought a portable pressure washer a while ago. Not much good for the inside though I reckon when I buy an LC I’ll have to get a few storage boxes for muddy boots and gear and have everyone put on disposable paper overalls before getting in the truck.

Really enjoyed riding the motor crosser.... not having done much riding for the last 15 years (apart from quads and beat-up bikes in Africa) it took me a little while to re-gain my confidence especially with having such a high seat height. Soon found myself flying around the course and sliding the back end around....... certainly impressed my 16 year nephew (who is taller and a lot heaver than me so can get his feet flat on the ground). Just goes to show it is like riding a bike... you never forget how to

Comment

good luck trying to find an LC 80 mate. ive been lookng for a while and have found ONE!

Comment

Working...
              X